goodhelmet

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sting vs. HHH

- OK, this crowd loves them some Sting early on

- Poor Sting’s hairline

- Man, that hot opening sure died down once HHH took over with his lame offense.

- Wrestling wise, a complete shit show.

- The entire DX vs. NWO thing is 15 years too late but this would have been hot in 1998.

- The first thumbs down thing for me on the show but this wasn’t put on for me. Unless they had a bloodbath or a brawl, I wasn’t going to like it anyway

Damn, man. No nostalgia fun? Not even unintentional comedy? I had a blast watching it :lol:

Meltz loved Sting v HHH. I have a feeling he's going to be taking a lot of crap for that for the next little while. Saw it as a blowoff to the Monday Night Wars and that Sting is done. I didn't even know the war was still on.

hey Steph buried Sting on Monday and he lost anyway. Per usual for this company lately

Bellas vs. AJ & Paige

-Crowd treated it like an extension of the bathroom break that was the concert. That's fine, because you need to go to the bathroom during a 4 hour show, but I'm glad I hit that during the concert. Fun match with everyone working hard and it wasn't even absurdly rushed. Could very well be reading into things, but AJ and Paige's interactions seemed to suggest AJ may be on the way out. Seemed very concerned with taking everything in.

WWE crowds pop as hard for the Outlaws as they do for Hogan at this point, which is not at all.

They popped for him at the Silverdome.

They really ran him into the ground over the last year, especially around Mania season and after that. Foley and Flair are in the same boat. They might get pops at Mania (might), but they've come back too often and acted below their station too much for people to care.