Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 31...

goodhelmet

Come on people... we complain about self conscious epics in wrestling and when they choose not to do finisher kickout finisher kickout finisher kickout reversal finisher, we complain about it?

Except, they kinda did. Accolade, broken out of. STFU, broken out of.

I was underwhelmed by this match (I don't mean who won - I'm okay with that). Last month was better.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusev has been undefeated and built up for a year. He lost because he ran into his manager and got hit with a move that seems like it always takes more than one of to finish big matches. Underwhelming on that aspect. And why waste Rusev's first loss on Cena, who needs it like someone who really doesn't need something.

i still 100% say rusev should've won. cena has a resevoir of credibility and overness that can never be depleted and it would've made rusev and super star.

Right. Rusev isn't just some heel cycling through the territory for a few months. He has the look and talent to be a big act for a long time. Obviously, he has to lose eventually, but eventually shouldn't be tonight.

Playing catch up; Part of me longs for the match in the alternate reality where they worked the match more around Rusev's shoulder, but the match that we got was really good. I'm okay with the finish. Rusev was up on his feet soon after and since he was going to lose this, it wasn't a bad way.