Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Tentative Rosters

KrisZ

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I draft freelancers? Or anyone can have them

There seems to be a list of about 4 freelancers that are up for debate on what we are going to do with them. The rest are available.

The true freelancers (Bruiser Brody, Mil Mascaras, etc..) I think should be in the original draft, but are only available for the first month. After that the freelancers are up for a draft again? Something along those lines.

Would that mean that they work exclusively for that territory for that month? I don't know if that's ideal, particularly if that month is one when they are in Japan. How are we handling the dates for the NWA champ? Maybe we can do something similar for the freelancers.

I found little to no info on him but I show somebody called Abdullah the Great was one half of the WWA World Tag Team Champions as of June 1983 (teaming with Jerry Valiant) and holding them until January 7, 1984 so I guess we should include him.

I doubt anybody is drafting him unless I decide to in the final round, but he's there.

I must ask, what about women wrestlers? What about minis? Can I draft Sky Low Low???????

Good question. I guess we could either include them in the draft or treat them as freelancers.

I would love a permanent roster with minis and women on it, however I understand why they would be freelancers.