Pro Wrestling Only

Draft discussion, analysis and trash talk

Not trying to be rude to you Boricua but if it's at the point where you have nothing on your "possible people to draft" list any more and are just scouring the giant list thread for anything and everything, you're probably done.

And this is specifically for you because I know you had a list this whole time and weren't running to the list thread for every pick.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be rude to you Boricua but if it's at the point where you have nothing on your "possible people to draft" list any more and are just scouring the giant list thread for anything and everything, you're probably done.

You're right. I do have two names on my list that are still available, just trying to think if it's worth taking a either of them.

Not true. He may have been eyeing somebody but doesn't know if they are already drafted. Is the list updated?

I'm the one who is taking all the PMs and I can assure you that if anyone is still scouring the list at Round 23 it isn't because they have had someone in mind and just want to see if he's been taken. It's more like "hey this Abe Jacobs guy is open put him on my jobbers list"