Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

Central States is proud to become the flagship wrestling organization of middle America, featuring such talents as NWA World Heavyweight Champion Harley Race, the great Nick Bockwinkel, and the intimidating King Kong Bundy. Tune in at 11am, coast to coast to see the best talent the National Wrestling Alliance has to offer!

-----

Standing offer to any NWA affiliate which would like to provide matches to this national spotlight.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Blanchard would like to point to this easily negotiated deal with the one of the NWA's longest standing members as evidence of his repentance for running against the NWA & Fritz Von Erich in Ft. Worth earlier this year and for our very poorly done "Undisputed World Title" tournament.

Joe and all of us at Southwest Championship Wrestling want nothing for the wrestling business but co-operation and prosperity.

Joe Blanchard didn't trust the WWF had good intentions of acquiring a national time slot and Southwest is quite happy with it's current deal. It didn't want to be tempted with corrupt New York offers and was happy to conclude the deal before they could be proffered.

At the recommendation of a true fan of the National Wrestling Alliance, Central States has announced that their debut on national television, airing 11am on the USA Network, will, if plans go through, will be a combination of the return of Wrestling at the Chase, consisting of a half hour of professional wrestling presented by Central States, taped at the historic Chase Park Plaza Hotel, followed by a half hour of the best action from around the National Wrestling Alliance.

---

Yeah, so, basically, it was suggested to me that branding my portion of the national television slot Wrestling at the Chase would be the directiomn to go, and I definitely agree. That said, I am honestly VERY interested in using the slot to further the aims of the entire NWA, so I'm opening up slots for matches on the show to anyone interested in getting their wrestlers national exposure. You provide the match, lock, stock, and barrel, and it will air in the second half of the show. No 'trades' needed, I'm benefiting by getting eyes on my product, as are you.

I'm sure that the WWF and JCP will have NO issues with this >_>

Yeah, so, basically, it was suggested to me that branding my portion of the national television slot Wrestling at the Chase would be the directiomn to go, and I definitely agree. That said, I am honestly VERY interested in using the slot to further the aims of the entire NWA, so I'm opening up slots for matches on the show to anyone interested in getting their wrestlers national exposure. You provide the match, lock, stock, and barrel, and it will air in the second half of the show. No 'trades' needed, I'm benefiting by getting eyes on my product, as are you.

Southwest Championship Wrestling, although not an NWA member, would like to remain in consideration for time. Especially if it were to become the "30 minutes from MSG" show, just in the interest of diversity.

At the recommendation of a true fan of the National Wrestling Alliance, Central States has announced that their debut on national television, airing 11am on the USA Network, will, if plans go through, will be a combination of the return of Wrestling at the Chase, consisting of a half hour of professional wrestling presented by Central States, taped at the historic Chase Park Plaza Hotel, followed by a half hour of the best action from around the National Wrestling Alliance.

---

If you want tapes, Maple Leaf can provide matches anytime, starting with the finals of the Canada Cup. If you want guys to come into your territory to tape a match, Jack Tunney is willing to send up one match once a month.

This is not any different from what I offered, jfwiw. There is no "in-game" currency you could have told me you'd give me $1000 a week to run a tape from you every week and I'd have said "sure! Joe Blanchard loves that idea!" Joe is desperate.

Mr. Saito is available for outside dates like one shots such as tournaments or as a special one night partner in a tag or 6 man for very little (maybe nothing) in return as long as dates can be coordinated in advance. His wrestling pay off, transportation and accommodations are to be paid for by you and should be first class.

For more extended periods of weeks at a time a talent trade of someone of equal value would need to be arranged.

Mr. Blanchard doesn't need private negotiations and would like to handle any Saito requests here.

I was quite willing to job Tully, and still am. Tully is still available for outside dates as long as they are coordinated in advance.

Saito...I don't know. It would depend on who it is and the circumstances. I have to worry about being seen as a bad handler for Japanese talent.

He can job. Just not to everyone and not under any and all circumstances.

The WWF are pleased to announce a loan deal with the WWA, which sees former NWA Champion Jack Brisco working some dates in Indianapolis in exchange for former NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr working some dates in the North East.

LOL!!!!

How long before we get a Funk Jr vs Brisco 60 minute draw at MSG?

I could use Saito for a single shot on Wed. September 21st.

Done! Southwest simply asks that you accommodate Mr. Saito with first class travel arrangements and have someone waiting at the airport to pick him up. I hope the Montreal fans enjoy a chance to see one of Japan's top talents.

I forgot to mention, but the Missouri Heavyweight Championship has been vacant since June 10th, when Harley Race became the NWA World Heavyweight Champion. If any NWA member is interested in having a wrestler compete for this prestigious championship, please, put forth the name, and they shall be considered for the honor of competing in an eight man championship tournament to crown a new champion.

Obviously, with our favorable dealings with Montreal, we are eager to avoid any conflicts with their championship tournament, however, a title with as much history and standing as the Missouri Heavyweight Championship belongs around the waist of a deserving champion, so needs must be met.

Obviously, I plan to put it on Nick Bockwinkel, but if you have interest in getting someone in the tournament, and, thus, on national television, I'm sure we can work out a finish that leaves everyone looking strong.

Joe Blanchard would like to make it known that Tully Blanchard and/or Mr. Saito are available for the Missouri Heavyweight Title Tournament provided they make it into the semi-finals. A draw in the 1st round would also be acceptable.

In the case of a draw, Tully or Saito would be available to come back and wrestle a one-shot against whoever they drew against. Jobbing would be permitted as long as the match was at least the semi-main event match in the biggest town of your loop.

All this is gratis, you just provide trans, hotel & pay - first class on all three. If you want them to work TV on top, that would maybe need to involve someone working for me.