Pro Wrestling Only

Dates on Andre

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to use one of my Andre dates for - Friday, July 29th in San Antonio at The Freeman Coliseum.

Andre as a special attraction is insurance for me if the fans don't like the idea of buying tickets to a one night tag team tournament.

I'm thinking of taking the minis to go against Andre in a 5 vs 1 handicap match.

Noooooooooooo!

Before I knew the rules I wanted to draft the minis and have them as my WCW late 90's era cruiserweight division. I wish I could still do that. I'm hoping the minis aren't too in demand.

I'm thinking of taking the minis to go against Andre in a 5 vs 1 handicap match.

Noooooooooooo!

Before I knew the rules I wanted to draft the minis and have them as my WCW late 90's era cruiserweight division. I wish I could still do that. I'm hoping the minis aren't too in demand.

We should probably clarify what minis and women are available around this time in the freelancers note.

I would like to use one of my Andre dates for - Friday, July 29th in San Antonio at The Freeman Coliseum.

Andre as a special attraction is insurance for me if the fans don't like the idea of buying tickets to a one night tag team tournament.

Can I get this changed to Sunday, July 31st. I apparently had some mis-information about the date for running San Antonio.

Do you understand the offer right?

He gets a series of shots against the WWF champ. Goes over cheap (DQ, CO) first match. Draw second. Clean loss third. Or variants thereof depending on which arenas he works.

He won't be jobbing to SD Jones. He'd likely get a clean win over Bret Hart, El Gran Apollo, or Tommy Rogers on TV.