Pro Wrestling Only

NWA On Demand

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the one hand, I can understand them being a bit miffed on not getting any royalties but on the other hand would you rather just not have anyone ever watch your life's work? NWAClassics.com isn't like WWE Network where you could argue that they really do have the money to give out royalties.

I guess I won't be including @ChavoClassic in any of my future tweets about NWAClassics.com though :)

OMG vs Brad Armstrong 3/22/85

This was a lot of fun. We open up with some cat and mouse. Brad goes to work on the arm for a bit. This was fine. Gang cuts him off and uses his weight as an advantage. Armstrong shows decent fire fighting underneath. He tries a comeback and does an atomic drop. The Gang's weight is too much and Brad leg gives out. This pretty much leads finish. This was a lot of fun .

I actually didn't like this too much and though that Brad taking out his own leg by atomic dropping Gang made Brad look pretty stupid.

Yep, Put that in with the "doing an atomic drop on your already injured knee" as being spots that I just hate.

Hey guys..

So, stop what you're doing, whatever it is, and watch Reed vs Santana.

It's pretty damn great. What really makes it is the struggle that they put into every hold. You can see it on their faces and it's worth its weight in gold.

I'm pretty certain that it's a match we didn't have before.

I have watched, written & read more about wrestling in the last 2 months than probably the first 5 months of the year combined. I did a heavy binge over Thursday-Saturday to get me up to 45 matches (actually 46 with the latest battle royal)

Speaking of the battle royal I didn't like it and am holding it against Matt D for getting me all excited about the Greg Valentine/Brody part that didn't do much for me at all.

I'll say watching the 1984 Butch Reed so far here , combined with stuff from the Mid-South set he has a real case for most outstanding or Wrestler of the year.

I vaguely recall him getting Observer WOTY in 1984? Maybe it was earlier. I know he was thought of really highly at the time.

I'll say watching the 1984 Butch Reed so far here , combined with stuff from the Mid-South set he has a real case for most outstanding or Wrestler of the year.

I vaguely recall him getting Observer WOTY in 1984? Maybe it was earlier. I know he was thought of really highly at the time.

I'll look into that one. He might have been a top 10 guy though.

• Loss unpinned this topic