Pro Wrestling Only

SummerSlam Brooklyn... It's Time!!!

goodhelmet

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New prediction... this will not be the best SummerSlam of all time.

A bold prediction to make right before the Big Show comes out for an IC title match...

Hahahaha! Would have been more appropriate if I said it when Miz was coming out. Anyway, the Rusev and Sheamus matches were letdowns and I wasn't happy with the layout of the Arrow match. We are running out of matches to kick this show to another level.

I thought that they worked that Amell match as well as to "protect the industry" as possible. I also don't think that Amell was in quite the condition that we may have been led to believe, so in some ways that was smart. I think he was okay at taking shots, but didn't know how to sell to get the crowd engaged, though Neville tried his best on the apron. On paper, I think it was okay, very conservative. In execution, maybe it was too much so. I still had fun with it though.

Uh, also, instead of this miz match, everyone should go check out Virus vs Dr. Cerebro from the chilanga mask card that JUST got uploaded. It's frigging awesome. That's the only other thing I've seen so far tonight.

A bold prediction to make right before the Big Show comes out for an IC title match...

Hahahaha! Would have been more appropriate if I said it when Miz was coming out. Anyway, the Rusev and Sheamus matches were letdowns and I wasn't happy with the layout of the Arrow match. We are running out of matches to kick this show to another level.

What, dude? You got a 50-year-old broken down Undertaker in the main event. What can possibly go wrong? lol.

The more of Summerslam that goes on, the more I'm appreciating Takeover from yesterday. :)

Cesaro / Owens and Rollins / Cena will both deliver unless something terrible happens. The Shield / Wyatts throwback should be good if they can tap into the past matches. The women's match and the Undertaker are the two real wildcards.

Intercontinental Championship: Ryback (champ) vs. Miz vs. Big Show

- I haven’t been happy with Big Show lately but I liked him early on, bouncing Ryback up and down on the ropes, hitting the suplex and going Air Juvi.

- What the hell is Ryback doing going all Jimmy Snuka?

- Eh… I thought they were going to have a hot finish with the KO blow on Ryback but it felt really flat after that. At least it only went a whopping 6 minutes.

Jon Stewart's skits remind me of the skits at WMXX where Coach had to find the Undertaker.

I miss Coach, is what I'm saying.

Jon Stewart cutting a butthurt fan promo about The Streak is just wacky.

Thought that was the best skit of the bunch. (Although that's not saying too much.) Stewart does a good promo, but then again he's been more or less doing them nightly for 15 years.