SummerSlam Brooklyn... It's Time!!!

goodhelmet

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper vs. Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose

- Really fun beginning with the Shield on offense.

- Some jaw dropping sequences early on… and I miss the Shield-Wyatt six man tags

- Luke Harper stepping on the neck of Ambrose to make the tag is sweet.

- Roman Reigns being out for so long is hurting this match. I enjoy the Family offense but the crowd is DEAD

- This is another match that should be booked completely different. It should be more like an AWA tag with multiple tags and heat segments.

- “Roman’s sleeping” is an awesome chant!!!

- The end was fun but this didn’t steal the show or hit MOTYC levels. A really good TV tag match.

Why wasn't this for the tag titles? Best match of the night, but wow, this got little reaction live. Smart work from the heels: in particular loved Harper stepping on his opponent whenever he needed to walk over to Bray.

Almost thought Dean or Roman was turning just from their weird mugging facial reactions toward the end of the match. Crowd has not cared about anything but New Day yet, and pales in comparison to the Takeover audience this far. To be fair: this show hasn't given them much to work with, and they came unglued for Cena.

- Roman Reigns being out for so long is hurting this match. I enjoy the Family offense but the crowd is DEAD
- “Roman’s sleeping” is an awesome chant!!!

One of my least favorite aspects of multi-men at the same time matches. So many times a wrestler, or more will just take a breather when its clear the camera isn't on them. At least pretend to be doing something if its a Triple Threat or like it was here in a straight tag match, even if it means acting like you are in immense pain and favoring a body part while waiting out the time until you are needed again!