SummerSlam Brooklyn... It's Time!!!

goodhelmet

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Meltz:

An absolutely incredible match with a finish that will garner a ton of publicity. Really for the building the company mainstream, this finish will get so much attention and Rollins will get a big rub out of this.

So basically you book a "title vs title" match so that you get media clicks on Comedy Central and ESPN. Smart :rolleyes:

From Meltz:

An absolutely incredible match with a finish that will garner a ton of publicity. Really for the building the company mainstream, this finish will get so much attention and Rollins will get a big rub out of this.

So basically you book a "title vs title" match so that you get media clicks on Comedy Central and ESPN. Smart :rolleyes:

The point should always be to try and increase your audience. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I doubt they are turning off any of the fans who are already subscribers to the Network and watching Raw every week, especially when so many people were hand wringing over Cena possibly winning.

Bellas/Fox vs. PCB vs. Team BAD

- The enthusiasm for this match compared to last night’s match is staggering.

- And in WWE curse fashion, they have a shitshow

- I believe it more than ever… anyone who has been there longer than Paige should be sent back to NXT. Hell, send Paige back too.

- If they hit all the right notes last night, this was a tone deaf booking committee. People want to see the NXT girls so eliminate Sasha early and make Paige a face in peril as Team Bella spend A LOT of time in the ring.

- Glad the Bellas didn’t win but this was not a good match.

The thing is, the Bellas have dominated for a year. If they are jobbed out in 1 minute and squashed flat, who does it help? Charlotte and Sasha? Not really. You are only as good as the opposition you overcome. Slaying a dragon is something, slaying a sheep isn't.

Plus I happen to think Nikki's a pretty good talent. Not as good in ring as Sasha, but not that much less than Charlotte on an average night. I'd be curious to see what she could do given some real time.

I think people are being unrealistic if they think the Bellas are just going to be jobbed out and buried. As long as TD is still on the air and Nikki is with Cena there is no way that is happening. And I really think Nikki is underrated. They are going to have a spot as long as they want to be in the company

I think people are being unrealistic if they think the Bellas are just going to be jobbed out and buried. As long as TD is still on the air and Nikki is with Cena there is no way that is happening. And I really think Nikki is underrated. They are going to have a spot as long as they want to be in the company

They still should've booked singles matches to build up the NXT women as good wrestlers. When they get over enough from their work then you could build up the story of one of them beating Nikki, as either a heel or a face.