Pro Wrestling Only

SummerSlam Brooklyn... It's Time!!!

goodhelmet

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really odd that Rollins isn't going after the face nor the announcers even talking about it. I get they don't want to do anything too risky there, but given how hard it was pushed in the build you'd expect some kind of nod to it. Cena even acknowledged it when throwing punches by protecting his face, but the announcers refused to touch it.

US Title vs. WWE World Title - John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

- I love Cena working in and out of the headlock since he is the heel in the building. He did the same with Punk.

- Cena stole Bayley’s finisher!!!!

- Rollins is a straight babyface in this match and his offense is completely babyface… running flip pin, top rope double knee dive, over the ropes plancha.

- Rollins has a horrible Slingblade

- Shit, Rollins stole Balor’s foot stomp… conspiracy!

- That corner powerbomb started off awkward but Rollins recovered nicely

- I loved Rollins countering the body press into his own AA

- This was insane how they made Rollins out to be a face. He hits the AA. He reverses a figure four. Cena is trolling this crowd hard!!!

- Rollins had me until the superplex roll through.

- OK, the finish was hokey as fuck but I enjoyed the match a lot because Seth Rollins (in white no less) is a really great babyface.

Crowd looooooved Rollins. I'm not listening to the announcers, but from the audience response you would think he was the second coming of Savage or Steamboat. Really odd face-heel dynamic, but up until the Stewart interference the match was a ton of fun. I don't get the booking, but the action stole the show. "Thank you Stewart" chants from the fans during the interlude post-match.