Pro Wrestling Only

Are you still in?

Grimmas

There is a bunch of promotions that haven't entered September yet, we are at the 20th of September.

For those that are that far behind, I have a question for you "Are you still in?"

If you are still in, there is options like just starting from now and doing a brief recap of feuds to catch us up to date. Of course you could write all the shows and catch up too. Up to you.

If you are that far behind, let us know what you want to do? September is a crazy month for most people, so we get it. However, let's just some confirmations.

If we are getting a massive exodus, we will rethink a plan for what to do with dead territories.

Let's just get an update here, so we don't have to wonder.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mid South is still in. I am also working WWF through the month so they would be active unless Parv has other plans.

If we have the "mas exodus" I really urge us to look at the "shake up" style of a draft with all available talent.

If someone doesn't sign in or communicate on this thread (I think we're beyond the point of only talking through PM), they should be dropped.

Someone can take the ball of sending this PM to all those active to keep them apprised of what is going on if they don't (which is the issue at hand).

With the new guy who would be interested, we wait 1 week from today, which is a long enough time, and he could possibly pick a "dead promotion" and begin running it.

I would say in order for that to happen, we would need to see some consistency out of him through feedback and discussion for this week before we'd open up one of the many plentiful rosters to someone. Nothing against him, just ran this before and had people come in for a month, do nothing, then we're back to square one.

Ive offered the new guy the chance to book my sister promotion Alabama Wrestling Alliance for a few weeks if he wants something to do while this shake up is happening.

I love that idea Boon, way to get it going.

Also how many promotions are we looking at? All Star, Puerto Rico, Stampede, ICW, Texas and Florida?

I think this should be the roll call. IF you don't post on here, that is a signification that your time is done, but that's my opinion.

Depending on how many want to come in that should be set up differently. Obviously we will need to make some exceptions on the draft for the one or two new promoters coming in (if they do). Do they keep their main talent, say ten or twelve? Do they get more and better high draft picks? Which promotions are being taken over? These are all questions for after we know who is still in, but I'm trying to cover all of our bases so we get some ideas going.

Yeah, t'm working on finishing up July to post it later today.From there I'll move on to August. My target is to be in September when October hits.

I'm doing this shorter cliff notes style because i don' want to drop out, and so that the people who I've made deals with don't have their plans upset due to my egregious delays in posting shows (although I have made sure to remain active in the one area that directly affects others, which is talent deals and exchanges).

GOC, i understand your communication with an individual in regards to a pm, but the issue at hand is that that communication needs to be put forth from the owner on to this page. In reality me saying that somebody is in means nothing until that person says it. Just like I stated with Parv I am running the WWF until the end of the month but it is up to him whether or not he wants to continue to go. He will need to let us know what his plan is nobody should have a proxy for this kind of a decision.

I think the point is that if somebody wants to continue on with this project and need to chime in. There just isn't a lot of communication right now and there's only about three or four of us that are actually caught up with where we're at and are showing that we want to continue to do it. In all honesty individuals who haven't posted shows regularly a kind of on the block for this so it's a good idea for those individuals which includes yourself to let us know that you're locked in so that this project can continue to go forward.

We're past the point of giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Goal is to have an updated active "roster" of promotions by beginning of October.

Shouldn't even have to clear up that it's not personal for anyone, but it's just getting too ridiculous with some guys still stuck in July.

Summaries are encouraged to catch up, don't get overwhelmed by doing a full show for each week you've missed.

I don't think it's that way at all El, you've shown that you can do the shows and if you have a plan go right ahead I think it's the right move for you. & I challenge others to kind of figure out a way for your promotions to run. Not every promotion runs daily and does live shows in house shows and all that jazz, you have to figure out what works for you and I think if you figure out that equation I think it would work really well. If your company does a biweekly Friday night show then why not just do a biweekly Friday night show and have that be your promotion. Whatever is going to work best for you is exactly what you need so put that in place.

When I started this I didn't have nearly enough to do than I do now.......I'm cheating myself and everyone else but not giving 100% so I'm leaving the project.

There are many factors such as everyone not being on the same timeline affecting how I was planning on doing business because GCW was always dependent on having outside big stars on TV every week and at the start I was able to do that but as it went on those options faded away.

It was definitely fun while it lasted and I wish I could've made it work but with podcasts, Lucha Reports, and real life this fell down my priorities and got to be more of a chore than fun.

Maybe whoever takes over GCW will do a great job with it.

Kris, I'm sorry to see you go as you were one of my very favorite promotions. I will miss the GC, Jake & co. and Butch & Koko having a great three way feud for sure.

Boricua, nobody is going to kick you out. If you have a plan to catch back up and think you can do that, that is the purpose here. We want to find out who it is that still wants to do this and who has just drifted away to the point where they are no longer interested.

Actually I'm kind off glad that this is going down because it's forcing me to get my act together. My previous posts were more venting than anything. Again, i'll do my best to stay in. Heck, I've got deals going with most of you, so it's in everyone's best interest for me to get this together. :lol:

Just treat my previous post as the frustrated ventings of someone who recognizes that he needs to get his stuff together now. The TV has been my biggest stumbling block, so I'll really look at that today and see how I can pare it down to where it works for what i need and allows me to keep it going.

But one thing, the reason I got paranoid is that, it's not enough to say you are in right now, I've been saying I'm "in" all this time. It's 'in' and start posting stuff, or else I'll be stuck in the same spot.

So apologies if my paranoia got the better of me.