Pro Wrestling Only

Are you still in?

Grimmas

Grimmas had suggested that a summary of events could be done. Maybe do a more broad summary of storylines and title changes, whatever, leading up to mid-September and go from there? It's not something that is highly appealing, I understand, but it will get you back in the thick of it faster.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grimmas had suggested that a summary of events could be done. Maybe do a more broad summary of storylines and title changes, whatever, leading up to mid-September and go from there? It's not something that is highly appealing, I understand, but it will get you back in the thick of it faster.

This is what I'd do, just to get back on a level with everyone...

The problem is that I don't want to go with a total summary approach since i have the ten year anniversary show on Sept. 17, so there needs to be some sort of in between of full write up and summary (although more towards summary) with the catch up. But, at his point, my priority should be to catch up as much as possible in the next two weeks.

When I started this I didn't have nearly enough to do than I do now.......I'm cheating myself and everyone else but not giving 100% so I'm leaving the project.

There are many factors such as everyone not being on the same timeline affecting how I was planning on doing business because GCW was always dependent on having outside big stars on TV every week and at the start I was able to do that but as it went on those options faded away.

It was definitely fun while it lasted and I wish I could've made it work but with podcasts, Lucha Reports, and real life this fell down my priorities and got to be more of a chore than fun.

Maybe whoever takes over GCW will do a great job with it.

Aw man, was hoping you wouldn't drop out. You were doing some great stuff with Georgia. I'm a bit bummed we won't see your 10/3 Omni show now.

This is what I'd do, just to get back on a level with everyone...

Yeah, I may not have much of a choice if I'm going to get caught up.

I will make a judgement call in October. We have a neat in-game story reason: Vince McMahon Sr dies and rather than sell to his son, he sells to Bill Watts. In that scenario, we run a WWF-MSW merger.

I host three different podcasts, and have to get a book to publication by February. I've also had to make time for a girlfriend who has been getting more serious. It's been hard to make time for everything. You might have noticed Titans and All Japan Excite have both been on a mini-hiatus, that's a lot on me. The way things shook down, podcasts and then GWE have taken priority over this, but everything has taken a hit in the past couple of months.

I won't say I'm completely out yet, if I can get the book completely done I should be able to find the time. 20,000 words to go, which is less than all of my shows for this project, so it's possible. Although fantasy booking doesn't need research or footnotes ;)

Still in. I've spent the past seven weeks tackling a massive freelance contract (I edited about 540,000 words of copy in that time while writing another 25K)... in addition to wrestling commentary bookings, and working my graveyard job

I'm currently on vacation but plan on resuming when I return.

Rather than post two months' worth of content in an attempt to catch up, I probably will just post the tag tournament from 8/1, and then pick up at present day.

I'm out and completely turn over the AWA to rainmakerrtv. He has done an excellent job and if this game continues, I know he'll maintain the AWA as the best promotion in the game and sell a ton of booty underwear.

Best of luck to everyone who continues on with this game. It was fun interacting with many of you.

If we ever resurrect my idea of making this effort more draft-based instead of booking-based, I'd definitely want to participate. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, this post should sum it up.

I think the logical thing here is that Crockett gets to run Florida/Georgia and steal some of the talent, but most into draft.

We'll wait to hear about ICW and World Class, but Memphis and Mid South are there to incorporate them.

What about the three people that have expressed interest in joining/participating?

Just to highlight Georgia in the drop out thread falls to Southeastern and Florida to WWC. We did this with both Central States and Portland. But priority goes to the two wanting to join.

You are right, sorry.

We have people wanting to join, so we may be fine. Sorry Boon.

No need for an apology. Was just highlighting it. Also much like goc said when he may of ended up with Mid-South there be a very large draft coming from Georgia if it falls to me.

But with two new guys, im certain it wont happen...