Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV from November 2nd to 7th of 2015

Grimmas

To be fair, wrestling really is more of a lifestyle than a job unless you're just a "weekend warrior."

Maybe so much in NXT since you're mostly staying in one place but once you're on the main roster you're traveling all the time, doing international tours, sometimes doing promotional work on your "off" days and add in the amount of time you have to spend on keeping up your appearance for cosmetic purposes on top of that. It's not exactly a normal 9-5.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to hotshot Cena back onto TV.

I hope that was sarcasm because I think the last thing they need is to break the "John Cena next world champion" glass that always happens for an emergency.

Not sure what you do with Reigns. The better idea would have been winning title at WM but not getting the title at Survivor Series is going to be awful

Time to hotshot Cena back onto TV.

I hope that was sarcasm because I think the last thing they need is to break the "John Cena next world champion" glass that always happens for an emergency.

Not sure what you do with Reigns. The better idea would have been winning title at WM but not getting the title at Survivor Series is going to be awful

Coach put a picture of the injury on his twitter. Just gruesome. No way he is making it for WM.

They shouldn't put it back on Cena, but that's exactly the kind of thing WWE does in panic mode, go back to their security blanket.

I for one can't wait for the Authority cutting promos on Seth being too fragile to be champ like they did to Bryan when he got hurt.

"Torn his right ACL, MCL and medial meniscus."

Fuck.

The roster at the top seems so thin right now, I'm not even sure what they're going to do. Wyatt already seemed to be destined to do something with The Brothers of Destruction. I assume Reigns will be involved. Not sure about Ambrose. Don't know if they were planning on having Brock on the show or not. Cena I doubt is going to come back early. Sheamus has been dicking around in the midcard tag division, despite having the briefcase.

Really bad timing for WWE but maybe this will force them to use the TV to do something new. Del Rio or Kevin Owens? They would need a strong couple of weeks of TV to be credible in that spot.

They have to be pressing Cena & Brock to show up ASAP, because even if Reigns winning is the plan, the field for any kind of tourney -- hell, even a four way -- is incredibly thin.

Only upside here is this should provide a great reset for Rollins upon his return and allow him to come back with some real juice. Hopefully its not wasted.

holy shit what a crap time to get hurt for Seth. Looks like he will miss mania also. I know a lot of people can't stand him but I feel bad for the guy. Vince and the writers must be shitting themselves right now. As mentioned above this will somehow lead to HHH and Stephanie being pushed even harder because Vince is mad that his champion got hurt. I would expect that they will beg Cena to come back early now. Probably Brock too. What a day

Vince doing his best impression of Lumberg from Office Space on the phone with Cena and Brock right now, "yeaaaah, I'm gonna need you to come in this weekend".

Seth should be commended for finishing the match after his knee basically exploded. I'm amazed he was even able to move after that.

Hate to see anyone get injured. I like Rollins more than most on here it seems in terms of both wrestling and character work. He is not super fantastic, but his character work with Kane & The Authority is light years ahead of anything Randy Orton could pull off. I enjoyed his really long match with Ambrose and his very fun babyface match with Cena at Summerslam. I am not a huge fan, but I like him.

That being said, this is a great opportunity to really shake things up and get themselves out of a funk. Im really interested to see who wins. Definitely have my interest now.

I would like to see Triple H talk about how the Authority isn't too worried about who the next champion is...he has a Plan B (similar to the Rollins turn) but having Ambrose be the plucky Mankind and Reigns revealed as the next anointed heel champion. Then when Rollins returns he can be a babyface if needed or remain heel and doing tbe Orton/Rollins tension deal.

I know she was in there with Asuka, but I though Cameron looked much-improved on NXT this week. Thought it was the first time she actually looked natural in the ring in terms of movement and postioning, and I loved her look of terror and confusion after that swank slap-straight-into-an-armbar sequence right at the start. Put into comparison with Eva Marie's big boot/shitty flatliner combo, and I was pleasantly surprised.

Eva Marie was so awful on NXT this week I actually thought to myself: "ugh, just call her up to Raw already so she's not ruining NXT with her shit wrestling". At which point I reminded myself that *NXT* is supposed to be the developmental company feeding Raw and not the other way around. Sad.