Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV February 1 to 7

Timbo Slice

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brie Bella losing streak snapped in the most surprising way I can think of. Unless this is killing time for Mania or something I'm lost as to the point though. Unless John Cena's magical surgery healing powers can be transferred during sex, I can't see Nikki coming back at WM which is where it looks like that would be going.

Really failing to see how Dolph Ziggler beating Kevin Owens on free tv helps anyone going forward. I just don't get it. I don't get this company. I don't know what on earth they're trying to do. It's like they purposely don't want anyone to look too credible at any given time, so they have to constantly cut the legs off of people to remind them who is in charge or something.

Ziggler needs to spend some time on Main Event and Superstars. He is instant death to anyone he touches now unless he is on the losing end. Ziggler is in such a weird position as he shouldn't be getting wins over Owens, Styles, Ambrose, Rusev, etc., but at the same time he cannot afford to keep losing to those guys as the fans are still behind Ziggler and want him to push into the title scene again. WWE fucked the Ziggler push up on two different occasions: MITB cash-in on Raw and the SS 2014 main event. Its time for Ziggler to get lost in a feud with Stardust and The Social Outcasts.Ziggler needs to stay in the lower card matches until post Summer Slam where he is hopefully some what fresh for a re-introduction to the main audience.

I think a redemption story for Ziggler that culminated in a real main event run would work out fine, but I'm not sure they have the patience to see it through. It would probably need months to play out.

I actually came here to post that The Miz is the best talker in the company and did an exceptional job getting AJ Styles over. Calling himself the father of the Yes Movement was brilliant. I loved it.

Why is Ambrose even in the same ring as Lesner? He belongs nowhere near the title picture. Speaking of being nowhere near the title picture, how much of the Bellas are we going to be forced to endure? There are so many other deserving female wrestlers who should be getting a non-title win.