Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV February 1 to 7

Timbo Slice

Why is Ambrose even in the same ring as Lesner? He belongs nowhere near the title picture.

He's the IC champ, he's close with Reigns', he outlasted Brock and Roman in the RR and was the last participant eliminated from it.

How does he not belong anywhere near the title picture right now?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the rumors/gossip/whatever about Steph, I've never heard even the slightest suggestion of doubt about the kids parentage. Maybe Kanye West should let Marty know bringing someone's kids into a Twitter beef won't end well.

Also the last time I saw Marty, his ankles were so bad they were almost at 90 degree angles. There's probably a very good chance he was out of his gourd on pain pills and misheard what was said.

A completely benign throwaway line about how sometimes, friends don't see blindsides coming, like Marty Jannetty didn't see Shawn Michaels coming.

Yeah, Jannetty's response is very weird. Its a reference that gets trotted out every so often (though sometimes incorrectly with the superkick being the move that drove Jannetty through the window), plus they mentioned Evolution kicking Randy Orton out, and Seth Rollins turning on The Shield, so it wasn't meant as burying someone.

If anything, maybe in a weird way he wants to have the same treatment as any ex-WWF/E employee when it comes to "NEVER BE MENTIONED AGAIN" or who knows.

Oh, Marty.

I can definitely see the "delusions of grandeur" thing with Marty too. But, in his defense, the WWE has also, historically, made him a huge deal - definitely more than other ex-tag partners of Hall of Famers/World Champions (Jim Neidhart, Matt Hardy, Stevie Ray, Lance Storm, etc.).

The Barbershop segment is always hyped as HBK's "origin" story, as integral to his character as little Bruce Wayne witnessing the murder of his parents, so Jannetty matters there. His initial return on Monday Night RAW in the mid-90s was also considered a "classic moment," so much so that they brought it him out again in 05' (?). (Checked wikipedia - they also had him involved in segments in 07' and 09').

So if Jannetty has an inflated sense of his importance, the WWE created it.

Yeah last time they made an angle out of it over Miz and Morrison breaking up and who would "be the Jannetty" led to Marty getting brought in for a match against Miz in 09. Those returns in 05, 06, 07, and 09 all ruled too. He's way out of it these days and always seeming odd as can be on Facebook.

According to Total Divas (I know, I know...), Mandy Rose - Amanda from Tough Enough - was signed to a five year deal. Can that possibly be true? Seems like a long deal for someone so unproven.

In other news from that show:

- R-Truth is afraid of cats.

- Tyson Kidd is depressed.

- Big E is involved with Nattie's sister.

:D

According to Total Divas (I know, I know...), Mandy Rose - Amanda from Tough Enough - was signed to a five year deal. Can that possibly be true? Seems like a long deal for someone so unproven.

In other news from that show:

- R-Truth is afraid of cats.

- Tyson Kidd is depressed.

- Big E is involved with Nattie's sister.

:D

R-Truth running from the cats was amazing.

Bryan cut his hair and shaved his beard (not completely)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBeKOyuMJ4h/

the wrestling equivalent of a cop turning in his badge?

Raw is in Seattle tomorrow. So.... But doubt anything has been decided

According to Meltzer on WC: Daniel Bryan gave notice, but then was told he could not give notice.