Pro Wrestling Only

Who is going to win the Vincent J. McMahon award?

JerryvonKramer

I say Vince, Triple H and Steph come out and award it to .... Vince. Then Vince turns around and gives it to Triple H. Thus Brock and Heyman come out with Heyman talking about knowing Vince J McMahon as a teenager and Triple H not being the man that he was. Out comes Roman and out comes Dean and that is the first 30 minutes of Raw cause WWE creative is not that creative.

I hope they prove me wrong.

My idea would be to make it like a proper award show with multiple candidates. Have guys with actual legacies of excellence (and tangible connections to World Wide) like Bruno and Patterson be on the cards before Vince comes out and reveals that he's made an executive decision, or whatever, to award it to Hunter.

That could get some heat... maybe. Obviously, crashing an award show is something Dean Ambrose would do, rather than Roman "Shaka Brah" Reigns, but hey-hum.

If the award was supposed to be legitimate, I'd give to Undertaker; since it's an excuse to get him on television for his stare-down with Cena/Styles/Kalisto.

I just love how "pro wrestling" this whole deal is, I'd probably watch every week if there was more stuff like this. I mean I'm genuinely probably going to watch Raw tonight because of just this.

Pretty much this. If the absurdity of all of this doesn't at least peak interest within a person, then pro wrestling probably isn't for him or her. My top request is that this plaque is bigger than the one given to Vince at MSG.

I'm just so tired of seeing the McMahons and Triple H that even if this does turn out to be good pro wrestling jiggery pokery, I just can't see myself enjoying it. I hope I'm wrong though as I'm going to the show tonight.

pretty much exactly how I feel. I'm sure people will love it but these characters are so stale

Someone tell me what happened. I ended up watching Kobashi matches.

Shane McMahon vs Undertaker Hell in a Cell for control of the company.

Seriously.

Control of RAW, more specifically.

Perhaps Shane is just looking for 3 hours of TV a week to run all those movies his Chinese distribution company bought the rights to?