Pro Wrestling Only

WWE No Mercy

WingedEagle

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it was good that Styles get the belt but it seemed like the just invented a way to figure out 3 way finishes and treating it like a great ref decision. I mean under this, shouldn't the 3 way match with Dana vs Sasha vs Bayley have continued during the double pin. Now I would like for this to be the standard but something tells me it won't a couple months from now

I mean it was good that Styles get the belt but it seemed like the just invented a way to figure out 3 way finishes and treating it like a great ref decision. I mean under this, shouldn't the 3 way match with Dana vs Sasha vs Bayley have continued during the double pin.

The announcers glossed over it, but watching the replay Chioda never calls for the bell after the tap, the timekeeper rings the bell too early. It was unnecessarily confusing.

I don't think that came across. If that had been the case, the announcers should have talked about confusion and Cena and Ambrose should have sold it. It felt like they were all legitimately confused rather than telling a story of confusion.

Also, Cena was lousy in that match.

I will never say anything bad about modern crowds again if Ziggler loses and the crowd gives him the "NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE" song

Well I must say I can't remember a babyface getting such a lukewarm reaction to a match where the career is on the line. Not that the Miz is the face because the crowd hates him too.