Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/4/17 Post-Mania Week

FMKK

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rollins doesn't have a singles match nearly as good as Ziggler/ADR with the double turn so it's an easy win for Dolph here.

I frequently have trouble deciding who is worse although Ziggler annoys me more because he's on Smackdown which I actually care about. As much as I think Rollins is a bad promo I think Ziggler is even worse like I can't even IMAGINE how bad Ziggler getting all the mic time that Rollins got in 2015 would have been.

Ziggler is better than Rollins, but man is it ever close. They're quite similar in a lot of ways but Rollins is somehow a lot more ambitious.

Yeah, Ziggler is content to flop around and run at 100 miles an hour but Rollins wants to do MOVEZ~! as well so Dolph probably shades it. My hatred for him boarders on irrational though.

Dolph at least knows how to play FIP and sell really well (mileage varies) when it comes time. Whether you are a Dolph lover or hater when he was done 3/1 at SS--he had the entire building in the palm of his hand. The Miz ladder match is another good example of Ziggler knowing when to 'do it right'. Rollins on the other hand---again---who the fuck goes for a TWO dead-lift powerbomb spots in a match where the story is all about a bum knee?

I actually really enjoyed the Dolph/AJ/Big E trio. And yes his performance at Survivor Series 2014 was probably the best night of his career.

I don't think Rollins has it as a top guy. I don't hate him but it's obvious he's upper mid carder at best. I like Ambrose much better (they are basically at same level with Seth slightly more up the card)

Sitting in the crowd at Raw tonight, I thought they would actually be more annoying than they were. Biggest babyface of the night was probably the guy that was selling beach balls outside. I thought the show was real good. Roman's promo was just epic live. Easily the biggest heel in wrestling since 2010 John Cena. Bullet Club wishes they could get that type of heat. Seeing the Revival on the main roster made my night. Can't way to see them vs the Hardy's. Cruiserweight match was a dud I thought. They had a better match on 205 and I can live without the 5-minute headlock by Neville during the break. Braun/Lesnar confrontation was awesome but not as awesome as Kurt Angle returning. Lost my damn voice when that happened. Good 1 time experience but I don't think I would go to another Raw after Mania.

Got around watching the main event. Rollins is just the dirt worst: it's one thing that he sells the knee during the whole match, but basically every single move he did in the match was based on the bad knee, so why even bother?

Also, no joke: the opening segment might be one of my all time favorites.

Outside of the amazing Roman segment to start the show, I thought it was the worst post-WM in years and gave up by the time the women's match came and EMMA was one of the big surprises of the show. Went to bed, read the rest of the results and it went exactly as I imagined.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread the crowd stuff doesn't really irk me that much because it's been like this going for 3 1/2 years now. I can understand being annoyed but I don't see how the crowd at this show was any different than the usual ones every Monday Night.

This is in general not specifically to the Vince point which I agree with generally