Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/4/17 Post-Mania Week

FMKK

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nakamura on real WWE TV is very surreal

Nakamura on real WWE TV was supposed to happen.

Nakamura on real WWE TV in a program with the freaking Miz is beyond surreal :wacko:

I didn't know that Dillinger was on the "list" of people being called up after WM. I wonder if he is replacing the Drifter

Yeah, imagine telling someone 18 months ago that Shinsuke Nakamura and Miz would be in a feud

Nakamura on real WWE TV in a program with the freaking Miz is beyond surreal :wacko:

I didn't know that Dillinger was on the "list" of people being called up after WM. I wonder if he is replacing the Drifter

Yeah, imagine telling someone 18 months ago that Shinsuke Nakamura and Miz would be in a feud

Imagine telling them there's a real case Miz had a better last 12 months then Nak did.

Imagine telling them there's a real case Miz had a better last 12 months then Nak did.

That's what happens when you're dogging it against washed up ex-TNA guys I guess.

Although Miz has been friggin incredible for 12 months and more so not to undersell that. He made people care about Ziggler in 2016, which is miraculous.

So pumped for Nak on SDLive, and putting him with Miz right out of the gate is the best thing possible with it looking like AJ is heading to Raw. I was in attendance for his NXT debut in Dallas, and now I'll get to be in attendance for his main roster debut (match) in Chicago. I can't wait for that!

I was actually just listening to the Cabana interview with Cody from a few months back where they talk about how Dillinger is one of the most beloved workers amongst peers in the business (and someone they both view as a unique and underrated talent), so I gather there's a lot of backstage feeling that this run sincerely couldn't happen to a nicer guy.