Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/4/17 Post-Mania Week

FMKK

The fuck was that finish to the main event? Could Bray be the most overrated and inconsistent character they have on TV?

Yes. I've seen people talking about how his character has just recently jumped the shark and I'm like he did that at Extreme Rules 3 years ago with that stupid finish to the John Cena cage match. His character has always been lame as hell.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting that one big win in the opener at Takeover. The world really missed out on that special moment. martin3.png

It's not like this dude was getting a Bayley/Sami storyline. His entire role was to be a likable jobber to the indie/TNA/Japan stars.

Tye getting a "promotion" to the main leagues after finally winning would be a good moment for his fans, but the backstory is there and they could build off that in him finally securing a victory in a much deeper pond that's more out of his league.

Tye's going to be the Smackdown Sami Zayn, solid worker with an unbreakable connection to the crowd who they can use to put over new heels.

You mean doing what he's been doing for the past year but on SD instead of NXT? I give him 4 months before he's not even on SD for weeks at a time.

I hope I'm not the only one who sees massive potential in Reigns and the revived Usos being on the same show.

You are not. Lot of promise there. Only concern is that there aren't too many matchups that really intrigue me.

Presumably Wyatt & Orton at some point -- the former could be interesting without the hocus pocus, while the latter will undoubtedly happen and likely be underwhelming. Nakamura should be terrific if/when. Perhaps Miz at some point, although it doesn't feel like an ideal prolonged feud but I'm open to having my mind changed. He might have some real chemistry with Ambrose. Who else am I missing?

I don't much like Aiden English's odds of having a successful career in WWE without Gotch around.

Not that he had much of one with Gotch around.

I wonder if they're going to reboot the Vaudevillians, or just let him languish in some new lower card stable like 3MB or The Social Outcasts or something.

Meet the newest member of The Vaudevillians (my guess anyway):

0ab.gif

No idea why people are saying this, I've also seen it multiple times on twitter. They've done way more with Jack Gallagher in the little time that he's been in WWE than they ever did with the Vaudevillains. They're not sticking him in that dumb dead end tag team.