Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/19 - 11/25 Justice for SmackDown tag teams

KawadaSmile

I love the Iiconics

2 hours ago, Strummer said:

I know there are a lot of people down on Ambrose star power wise but his 2016 run with the title did very well on the house shows, drawing the same or even slightly better than Roman.  And that was coming off the Brock program where he was made to look completely inept. He's also one of the top merch sellers in the company.  Of course he was greatly helped by the Shield stuff but he's done okay to very good on his own.  Right now he is being booked terribly. Also if you go by twitter he has an incredibly loyal fan base.  And they are mostly young. I'm not saying he can be the guy but he's always going to have a decent spot

He did a great job coming off like 'the man' when he was WWE Champ then, great promo work in the build to SummerSlam. I much prefer him as a face than heel.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we may have (hopefully) seen the last of Lars Sullivan for awhile.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/22/lars-sullivan-caught-using-racist-joke-message-board-battle/

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/23/lars-sullivan-discovered-making-derogatory-comments-stephanie-mcmahon/

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/23/lars-sullivan-claims-got-ronda-rousey/

I can't find the link but someone on reddit also posted a lengthy rant about immigration and Democrats "bribing minorities" with "free stuff." 

Good riddance to this racist meathead. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep him signed for a little bit, maybe even have him come out on Twitter and apologize for saying what he did when we he was younger, but as others have pointed out, dumbasses do dumbass shit and, at plus-300 pounds and over 6 feet tall, this guy is literally one of the biggest dumbasses on Earth. So, yeah, even if this is just "the first strike," I'm guessing this guy's the Randy Johnson of saying stupid things that could get him fired and will be future-endeavored in the, um, near future.

5 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

I won't lie. Becky's twitter antics have jumped the shark for me. Sure I still enjoy her overall act and she's still a must watch wrestler, but the twitter "burns" are getting progressively worse.

Probably in the minority here but I agree with this.  Everyone acting like every tweet of hers is the greatest burn of all time is getting old

2 hours ago, DMJ said:

Looks like we may have (hopefully) seen the last of Lars Sullivan for awhile.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/22/lars-sullivan-caught-using-racist-joke-message-board-battle/

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/23/lars-sullivan-discovered-making-derogatory-comments-stephanie-mcmahon/

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/23/lars-sullivan-claims-got-ronda-rousey/

I can't find the link but someone on reddit also posted a lengthy rant about immigration and Democrats "bribing minorities" with "free stuff." 

Good riddance to this racist meathead. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep him signed for a little bit, maybe even have him come out on Twitter and apologize for saying what he did when we he was younger, but as others have pointed out, dumbasses do dumbass shit and, at plus-300 pounds and over 6 feet tall, this guy is literally one of the biggest dumbasses on Earth. So, yeah, even if this is just "the first strike," I'm guessing this guy's the Randy Johnson of saying stupid things that could get him fired and will be future-endeavored in the, um, near future.

It says a lot about where we are as a society where I clicked those links and thought "well that wasn't as bad as I was expecting".

I honestly doubt he would get endeavored for something like that unless some real sheet-wearing type stuff came out.

WWE haven’t reacted publicly yet. Personally, no one has contacted me about it. Which is wildly different to when Jessica Havok, Aliyah etc had similar issues. So I don’t think too much will come of it. Him being a former edgelord troll is pretty well known before all this. Would be shocked if WWE didn’t know about it and it didn’t come up in their background check of him.

Lars benefits from it being dredged up during Thanksgiving and heading into the weekend. Given how the news cycle works the World will probably have moved on by Monday. Lars also probably benefits from being this otherworldly goofy “freak”. Maybe WWE writes this off as him being a doofus? WWE/NXT likes projects and fixing them.

I guess the open of business Monday and Raw will tell the tail about his future with WWE. 

Just now, PeteF3 said:

He pledged support for a white-power band that sang about bringing about a second Holocaust and a member of which shot up that Sikh temple in Wisconsin. What more could you possibly need to see?

I wouldn't tolerate it personally. 

But I will say he has spent the last four years or so at the Performance Center which is very multi-cultural and with a women's roster that has exploded in that time. Closed monitored by the Coaches there. Everyone from Balor, Owens, Oney to Sasha Banks have put him over on Twitter. I know his thoughts come from a deeply rooted place but maybe he's matured and changed since? 

1 hour ago, PeteF3 said:

He pledged support for a white-power band that sang about bringing about a second Holocaust and a member of which shot up that Sikh temple in Wisconsin. What more could you possibly need to see?

Well I didn't see anything in the links provided that mentioned that. Of course that would be different. 

58 minutes ago, PeteF3 said:

Being in a multicultural environment didn't stop John Rocker from being a bigoted piece of shit, nor did getting older. I can only go by the facts, not speculation--and not empty "that wasn't who I am" boilerplate apologies, either.

There are bigoted executives in WWE as well documented. Which seems to inform WWE's stance on situations like this and their preference to manage the situation rather than firing someone and opening up the question from the media or fans of "what about Michael Hayes" etc.

1 hour ago, Herodes said:

No they are in the same “zip code”,a bigot is a bigot and AJ is anti Muslim and anti gay, he doesn’t get any pass. A piece of shit.

He shouldn't, but he will because his bigotry is "because Jesus". People will always fight for their right to be assholes in the name of the LAWD.

Weird he's calling out a guy for being racist, then ends up being the racist. But he was a 21 kid at the time he posted them, not excusing what he said. Just not sure I like a world when if you do or say something stupid that's it, your marked for life.

I'm guessing everyone on this board has done or said something they not proud off, in an argument or drunk. If this posts were from last year I be more on his case, but unless there's more stuff surfacing, I say give him a break and move on.

Hopefully it was just a misjudgement with a joke and he was trying to be funny with his reply (not that I found it funny)