Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2019

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't consider it a surprise but Dolph saying he's taking a break from WWE would normally be a huge sign that he's going to be in the Rumble.

I kinda hope the Cena thing is a work, because otherwise two blatant false advertisements is something they should get shit for.

Also maybe Roman is feeling well enough to make an appearance?

Most stacked wrestling show in a while. The card looks absolutely great:

Rumble matches are always fun. Bryan & AJ will produce magic like they always do. I am not a Balor fan, but I love Brock & he always works well with smaller dudes, so the match will at the very least be very fun. Both of the women's matches look really good on paper too. Hoping for a great night of wrestling!

2 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Serious question: how is WWE not in blatant violation of truth in advertising laws? Yeah, I know, "card subject to change," but that's supposed to cover things like injuries and acts of God. Advertising a card you have no intention of delivering seems like it should be an open-and-shut case of consumer fraud.

Honest answer: since it's wrestling, no one who enforces the rules cares enough to do anything about it.

1 minute ago, BigBadMick said:

They've been calling it the 'annual 30 second royal rumble match' on Raw and Smackdown. Will that really mean all 30 have entered the rumble in less than 15 minutes? 

Sounds horrendous if that's really the case.

32nd annual

2 minutes ago, FMKK said:

The men's Rumble being on last is interesting. I've seen people talking about rumours of a major surprise too so I wonder if they've somehow got Rock or Batista or someone to be in that match. Or maybe even Reigns.

Yeah I saw the stuff about the surprise as well.  I was thinking Roman

4 minutes ago, FMKK said:

The men's Rumble being on last is interesting. I've seen people talking about rumours of a major surprise too so I wonder if they've somehow got Rock or Batista or someone to be in that match. Or maybe even Reigns.

Reigns at 30 would result in the pop to end all pops