Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 24/06 - 30/06 Is Ricochet a better version of Ospreay

KawadaSmile

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Yeah but he's still being 50-50'ed, even if it's in really good matches with AJ. Dude just won the title last night FFS.

Yeah, absolutely no reason to have this match now. It could've been saved for the PPV, where it would've felt like something new and special.

Don't get me wrong: I'm glad we got a cool match tonight, but non-title scenarios are lazy storytelling and a complete waste of time. 

He won't lose when the title is on the line, probably. Besides, going toe to toe against a fresh opponent after facing Joe is good enough justification.

Dude is alright. There'll come a time when he'll be more dominant (much like when he and Black were during their tag team tenure), but so far this is a nice base for him as a singles star.

EDIT: Also there's the whole thing between AJ and The Club. Will they turn AJ? Or will they make Rico/AJ a friendly rival tag team?

Just now, Coffey said:

So Samoa Joe loses the United States Championship and that makes him number one contender to the World Championship? How does that work?

I guess Kofi's reign is all about dudes just showing up and saying "you gotta face me now", no #1 Contendership match required

9 hours ago, El-P said:

Not watching the show, who are you referring to ?

Trump 2020 campaign isn't going to donate money to itself. Well, it probably is but Taker wants to be part of it I'm sure.

According to Dave it was a really shitty crowd for Raw last night. Like 3500 or so.

Seth Rollins appeared on the Sports Illustrated Media Podcast yesterday. I haven't listened to it so I can't vouch for the accuracy of the quotes I saw, but it sounds like he really dialed it up, dawg.

Ambrose can do what he wants, he's a big boy. He's got his big boy pants on. He can go out there and say whatever he wants. But the bottom line is - Not everyone is equipped to handle the rigors of the WWE and the schedule and how it affects you mentally and emotionally. Ambrose gave everything he had for the company, he put his heart and soul into the travel and the schedule and the injuries, into y'know... the work in the ring. All that stuff. But at the end of the day he took his ball and went home or went elsewhere at least. And I think it's a little presumptuous of him to get on a podcast and talk down about the company that gave him such opportunities.

You can talk about these other guys in these other promotions, who think that they are the best in the world or they offer the superior product or whatever but they do not run 500 live events a year. 500 plus live events a year, alright? That is top talent working over 150 matches a year on top of all the travel, on top of all the media, on top of all the training, trying to stay in the best shape so that we actually look like wrestlers. Not two jabronis in gym shorts who get into a ring and do highspots.

Host: Are you satisfied with the amount of input you have into your storylines and character? Do you wish you had a little more? Are you fine with the way it is?

Seth: Absolutely, I'm satisfied with it because I make a point to be satisfied with it. I make a point to contribute my ideas and my thoughts and if I feel strongly about something, the way it should be or the way it should be portrayed I will make my voice heard and look - Not everyone gets that leeway and also not everybody should get that leeway, OK? That's just not how it works. You have to build equity with your audience, with your boss, with your co-workers. You have to build equity over time and then you can get the leeway to have that kind of say in your stories, if that's your complaint. Or you can just stand up for yourself and do it instead of going on somewhere else and bitching about it, you know what I'm saying?

Host: Yeah, yeah.

Seth So I'm very satisfied with the amount of input I have.