Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 24/06 - 30/06 Is Ricochet a better version of Ospreay

KawadaSmile

Maybe but a lot of Becky fans don't seem to like them going out like cause they don't like Seth's character that's all.  Like they are scared he's going to ruin her push or something because they are dating.  Being paired together on tv might hurt her, etc

and yeah a lot of creepy fans on twitter who are jealous

but yes his twitter stuff has just piled it on

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak for yourselves. I've known Seth has always been absolute shit. Idgaf who he's bedding. :D

Seth bragging about how he dedicates every waking moment of his life to WWE is what's weird to me. Because he still sucks sooo bad.

What's he dedicating his life to? CrossFit? Burpees? Flipping tires?

Because he still has no understanding of basic psychology. He still doesn't grasp how to evoke any sense of emotion from anyone - no matter the situation or the setting.

He still has zero character. No defining traits. Stone Cold said it best. "What is a Seth Rollins?" I'd bet good money that the guy himself couldn't give you any kind of comprehensible answer to that question. Nobody knows. He's just this awkward pigeon-toed guy who flips and dives.

He's not physically imposing enough to be intimidating, mean, nasty, or feared as a heel.

And he's not smart enough to know how to be sympathetic or vulnerable as a babyface.

He can't talk. He can't work. There's no bark. And no bite. The guy has no teeth. He's a big black hole of EVERYTHING.

Seth Rollins is a useless tool. For the love of God, somebody give this guy an extra star already so he can Falcon Arrow flip the fuck off.

6 minutes ago, SomethingSavage said:

Speak for yourselves. I've known Seth has always been absolute shit. Idgaf who he's bedding. :D

Seth bragging about how he dedicates every waking moment of his life to WWE is what's weird to me. Because he still sucks sooo bad.

What's he dedicating his life to? CrossFit? Burpees? Flipping tires?

Because he still has no understanding of basic psychology. He still doesn't grasp how to evoke any sense of emotion from anyone - no matter the situation or the setting.

He still has zero character. No defining traits. Stone Cold said it best. "What is a Seth Rollins?" I'd bet good money that the guy himself couldn't give you any kind of comprehensible answer to that question. Nobody knows. He's just this awkward pigeon-toed guy who flips and dives.

He's not physically imposing enough to be intimidating, mean, nasty, or feared as a heel.

And he's not smart enough to know how to be sympathetic or vulnerable as a babyface.

He can't talk. He can't work. There's no bark. And no bite. The guy has no teeth. He's a big black hole of EVERYTHING.

Seth Rollins is a useless tool. For the love of God, somebody give this guy an extra star already so he can Falcon Arrow flip the fuck off.

I don't hate him anywhere near as much as you haha but I remember seeing someone being described on here as a PlayStation wrestler and I think that applies to him as well.

Just now, Jmare007 said:

:lol: I hope Seth is just having fun trolling and shit because this is just weird at this point, like mental health - as in, stressed the fuck out and about to break down emotionally - type stuff.

I love that Dave had that one waiting in the barrel for almost a year.

Yeah, I've been on the anti-Seth bandwagon for awhile now (at least 3-4 years). In fact, most of the posters here - or at least the ones I tend to read and respect most - have been critical of Rollins for years now. The only thing I think that's ever really been debated is whether or not he's "over." I tend to think he stinks but does have a sizable fan base compared to others of the current era. Sadly, in today's world, he is technically "over" because he probably is in the top 5 merch sellers and most recognizable names of the current roster.

Others think he's actually not really over at all. They might even point to the same merch sales and say, "How can you say he's over when Cena probably still outsells him in merch and hasn't been on the show for month? That Taker and DX probably outsell him in merch and are retired?"

Its kind of the same debate that people had/have about Triple H for years. Is he a top guy himself or is he a guy who worked with the top guys? How much is it propaganda? How over was he really? If the company tells you a guy is a "top guy" for 5+ years straight, its true. Rollins kind of falls into that category in a way that, say, Daniel Bryan wouldn't. Organic vs. Manufactured. But again, Rollins fans might say that Rollins did get over organically, that he earned his spot.

As far as dating Becky goes, I'm sure there are some fans who are jealous or bothered or whatever - but the anti-Seth sentiment has been there for a long time. It didn't help that the McMahons came out on TV and made an angle out of the show sucking when Seth Rollins was the top guy for that entire time. Baron Corbin wasn't wrestling himself for 3 months in the fall of 2018. Rollins and Ziggler got booed during their Ironman Match. The Ambrose/Rollins feud got shit on everywhere by everyone. 

Then Rollins had to open up his mouth about the WWE being better than NJPW, insinuate that Dean Ambrose is a whiny baby, and troll every wrestling fan with an internet connection by claiming to be the best wrestler on the planet. 

If this is all part of a double heel turn for he and Becky, it would actually be kind of brilliant...but I think he actually believes that being a suck-up, being a corporate shill, and ending his tweets with #TeamWWE is going to endear him to people. Like how Steve Austin's popularity shot through the roof when he became Corporate Champion in 98'.

Oh man another heel who has lost several title matches getting another title shot?  Like I mentioned last night at least they are acknowledging it. Real good promo from  Kofi though

and the plan has to be for Taker turning on Roman at the ppv setting up a match at Summerslam, right?  Taker avenging his WM 33 loss and all

Comedy must be different to some people.

Seth seems to be reaching 1997 HBK levels without great matches. I get where he's coming from but it sounds like it's going to end badly. The only thing that can save him is asking out of his contract and going to AEW.

Back on topic, I haven't watched the tv lately. How did Joe get a title shot vs kofi after losing to Ricochet?

12 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

When I have gone to shows, I have never seen a lot of Seth merch. It always feels like the people with Seth merch only bought it because they were sold out of the stuff they actually wanted.

Last list I saw he was top 3 in company in merch I believe

21 minutes ago, ...TG said:

No one comes off looking great in this, or in pretty much any twitter feud. Especially Dave, who chimed in for no apparent reason other than to settle a year-old score that everyone except him forgot about. 

Nah, I laughed a lot at Dave's tweet tbf.

Someone needs to get hold of this poor guy and get him to log the fuck off for a few days.

12 minutes ago, Matt D said:

It's bonkers that the solution is booking everything 2/3 falls like Houston or Portland.

I said it before but CMLL's gonna claim gimmick infringement for having 2/3 falls matches with meaningless quick first falls.