Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/08 - 07/14 Copa America was a romp and a half but the National Team still sucks

KawadaSmile

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://shop.wwe.com/seth-rollins-the-mans-man-authentic-t-shirt/1551846F7B.html?dwvar_1551846F7B_color=Black#start=1

WWE merchandise has been pretty uninspired in recent years, but this is especially awful. Rollins is one of the few guys willing to embarrass himself sticking up for the company on social media and this is how they repay him.

22 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

https://shop.wwe.com/seth-rollins-the-mans-man-authentic-t-shirt/1551846F7B.html?dwvar_1551846F7B_color=Black#start=1

WWE merchandise has been pretty uninspired in recent years, but this is especially awful. Rollins is one of the few guys willing to embarrass himself sticking up for the company on social media and this is how they repay him.

Hey there's a market for that

2 minutes ago, Herodes said:

Let this one go, there’s nothing good about these two geeks

It's all good, bubba. Not their biggest fan and immediatly saw how bland they were as a couple, but I can get behind the intent there. Was a fun romp after it became a mess, tho!

I tend to be a bit skeptical of how a lot of talk around here about how Vince & co. are morons who have no clue how to book any more. Then I see how they've used Rey tonight, and really how they've booked him for years and I think maybe those folks have a point.