Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/12 - 08/18 Poop every other day to stop global warming

KawadaSmile

8 minutes ago, sek69 said:

The more I see of Peyton the more I wonder if they are just keeping her so she doesn't go to AEW with her husband.

Ok, so now I understand the reference earlier to her being a good valet for Shawn Spears. Had no idea.

How many couples are split between WWE and AEW ?

Spears & Royce

Mox & Young

Who else if any ?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

If we're being honest, Billie Kay is the one with the great comedic timing. The more I see of Peyton the more I wonder if they are just keeping her so she doesn't go to AEW with her husband. She comes off as so try hard when she's doing comedy as opposed to Billie who just does it naturally.

I think Peyton is generally seen as better in ring, though I don't think there's much in it. However, when you think of the best parts of the Iiconics, the bits people enjoy, it's generally Billie yelling "Hey Kayla" or "You've gotta be joking me", while Peyton is just there 

2 minutes ago, FMKK said:

Pretty sure that's Roman's best match since his comeback. Hopefully Murphy can get a bit of a push from this and they can revisit it as a feud down the line.

A Murphy/Ali program on the main roster would be insane, and it would solidify Buddy further. Can't get enough of those two. 

Also, how cool would Roman/Ali be?

12 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

A Murphy/Ali program on the main roster would be insane, and it would solidify Buddy further. Can't get enough of those two. 

Also, how cool would Roman/Ali be?

There's a load of cool, fresh matches you can get from Smackdown with Murphy and Black being pushed and Roman finally getting away from the Shane/Drew/Elias vortex of doom.

Reigns vs Nakamura could be incredible if Shinsuke wanted to perform. They seemed to have pretty good chemistry when they were the final two in the Rumble that time.

5 hours ago, sek69 said:

If we're being honest, Billie Kay is the one with the great comedic timing. The more I see of Peyton the more I wonder if they are just keeping her so she doesn't go to AEW with her husband. She comes off as so try hard when she's doing comedy as opposed to Billie who just does it naturally.

It really shows off what the WWE Machine does to you because outside of the ring on stuff like Instagram, Peyton is by far the funnier of the two.