Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/12 - 08/18 Poop every other day to stop global warming

KawadaSmile

1 hour ago, FMKK said:

Charlotte fucking Flair doing the tranquilo spot is both amazing and hilarious to me

She's adopted the Ingobernales life on her Instagram,  I've been hoping they do a bit with her where she starts her own chapter like how AJ has his Bullet Club. 

Hell they could finally turn Asuka heel and have her be the Naito of the group.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, sek69 said:

She's adopted the Ingobernales life on her Instagram,  I've been hoping they do a bit with her where she starts her own chapter like how AJ has his Bullet Club. 

Into this idea. I just wanna see Charlotte trying to do Destino on some of the other girls even though she's a foot taller than half of them.

13 hours ago, sek69 said:

Who would be in the group? I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. Maybe an "Evolution" style grouping of women. Medusa, Charlotte Flair, and perhaps two women from NXT with tons of upside that are not top draws right now, but have amazing potential.

1 hour ago, fakeplastictrees said:

Who would be in the group? I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. Maybe an "Evolution" style grouping of women. Medusa, Charlotte Flair, and perhaps two women from NXT with tons of upside that are not top draws right now, but have amazing potential.

Chelsea Green and Deonna Purazzo?

Brad Shepard is an attention whore, plain and simple.

Meanwhile, allegedly, Vince McMahon allowed Dolph Ziggler to do outside stuff from WWE but doesn't want to release him from his contract because....you know, AEW.

https://cultaholic.com/news/report-vince-mcmahon-has-allowed-dolph-ziggler-to-leave-wwe/

(I know, the title of the article is misleading, you have to read the article in full to make sense of it.)

1 hour ago, Coffey said:

It doesn't even feel like it was all that long ago that Daniel Bryan was lambasted for his weak promo skills & character work.

My how the times have changed.

People were even saying that when he was massively over in 2013/2014.  Imagine his current promo skills and character development combined with his 2013/2014 overness?  Would have been unreal

That's something I heard as well not that long ago. I get that with the current and tense political situation in the United States that some might find it a sensitive subject but it's pro wrestling, for Christ's sakes. Bryan's job is to be hated and he's done a pretty good job at that with the Planet's Champion.

13 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Also was Daniel really being "lambasted" for his promo and character skills? I seem to recall people upset they were wasting him by having him do the typical WWE crap.

During the Authority stuff there were some people who thought he wasn't intense enough in his promos and was unable to convey anger convincingly.  There were some posters here who thought that although  obviously many thought he was fine

Ziggler would not be a good signing for AEW now, but in a year or two when they aren't signing people every week, he'd be perfectly fine as a surprise to pop the crowd and then work a midcard gatekeeper role with a token World Title reign thrown in. Would that overly excite me? Not really. But they could (and probably already have) done far worse. 

I was gonna say, wasn't it a "big" story last year that Dolph's contract was running out and then he signed long term?

5 hours ago, sek69 said:

Bryan mentioned as almost an afterthought during the Retro Review show last night that Vince put the kibosh on Bryan's planet champion gimmick because he felt it was "too political".

I remember D-Bry saying in an interview the company asked not to talk about global warming because it was "too political" or something along those lines.

But I'm not sure how Vince put a kibosh on his run as champion considering everyone agreed that Kofi coming out of Mania with the belt was the right call

23 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

But I'm not sure how Vince put a kibosh on his run as champion considering everyone agreed that Kofi coming out of Mania with the belt was the right call

I didn't say he put the kibosh on his run as champion, I said he did it on the planet champion gimmick. Vince wanted him to tone down his promos and not get to political.