Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/30 - 10/6 Posting quickly to avoid politics-inspired subtitles

KawadaSmile

Wow. Way to spotlight a bunch of your major talent - Styles, Orton, Miz - by having them all appear as extras on your big debut show. 

Like, what was the point of that match? Aside from teasing a Fury/Strowman confrontation? Why include guys that, presumably, are main event level guys? You just made sure anyone catching SmackDown for the first time in forever will have the lowest possible view of those guys. 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Very smart to get both boxing and mma people on the fox show.

SmackDown Genome Force

YES. Vince bringing in WWE Hall of Famer Antonio Inoki as commissioner. Naoya Ogawa and his son show up. Inoki parachutes into ring to open WrestleMania. BOOK IT COWARDS

6 minutes ago, Strummer said:

I guess Fox really does want a sports like show.  Were there any backstage vignettes tonight? Other than quick interviews

Well they did the fucking Firefly Funhouse stuff.

Also, I know it's par for the course with WWE but it's disappointing that we went into this week with two advertised championship matches and one didn't take place the the other didn't last ten seconds. Not that I particularly wanted to see Brock selling for Kofi's weak offense but still, Rey vs Rollins I was interested in.