Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/30 - 10/6 Posting quickly to avoid politics-inspired subtitles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, ...TG said:

YES. Vince bringing in WWE Hall of Famer Antonio Inoki as commissioner. Naoya Ogawa and his son show up. Inoki parachutes into ring to open WrestleMania. BOOK IT COWARDS

Does Vince have Sapp's number?

14 minutes ago, Matt D said:

You can't go to this well often, but on this night, I appreciated this.

It was fine, really. Kofi will always have his title victory at WM, and the build to it. No one can take that away from him, and it was historical. He had a bad gameplan and suffered dearly.

This popped up randomly on my Twitter (no joke).

I'm not following him and don't know who he is, but I guess because other people I follow are following him, it appeared on my timeline.

Agreed 100%, of course. Eventually, FOX is going to want Mauro to give Smackdown even more of a sports feel.

The whole "Suplex City" thing started when Lesnar literally tossed Cena around for 10 minutes like a ragdoll. 

I'm not upset about Kofi getting destroyed, I'm pissed about Seth Rollins not getting destroyed. There are only a handful of guys that deserve to be able to last longer than 5 minutes with Brock and I don't think Kofi or Rollins should've, so, yeah, I'm happy with this result.

2 hours ago, C.S. said:

I'm not following him and don't know who he is, but I guess because other people I follow are following him, it appeared on my timeline.

Agreed 100%, of course. Eventually, FOX is going to want Mauro to give Smackdown even more of a sports feel.

Well that settles it, obviously.  Mauro must be the best commentator ever, then.

2 hours ago, C.S. said:

I want to say that Danny Cage is the guy running the Monster Factory wrestling school since Larry Sharpe died but I could be wrong here.

34 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

Well that settles it, obviously.  Mauro must be the best commentator ever, then.

If Danny Cage’s wife believes it, that settles it!

Seriously though, if you step out of the self-masturbatory (at times) PWO GWE bubble, you’ll find that there are a lot more Mamma Mia-niacs than not.

7 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

I want to say that Danny Cage is the guy running the Monster Factory wrestling school since Larry Sharpe died but I could be wrong here.

His Twitter profile mentions that, so you’re right.

Popped huge for Tyson Fury, he's been one of the best stories in heavyweight boxing for years and years and has charisma and the gab to spare. He'd be genuinely fantastic in a celebrity Mania build. Kofi getting squashed was pretty ridiculous, he should have probably got SOME offense in and if like me, you don't watch UFC, the ending was Brock Lesnar getting run off by a dud with a dad bod and a leg brace. We talk about Raw dragging but this thing moved almost too quickly at times; I think it worked as a hype job for the PPV (what few matches are announced anyway) but a lot of guys were barely featured at all. Like, Orton and Styles hit one move in their time on screen and then they were gone. Still, the commentary was 100x better, I liked that we were spared bad backstage vignettes and I'm pretty confident that Rollins isn't coming out of the cell as the champion so, we can be positive.