Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/28 - 11/03 - 1 Year went by so fast!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My takeaway from this is that this actually shines a light on how much of a folly it was to allow NXT to become HHH's super indy vanity promotion when all of those people could've gone to the main roster and been top stars immediately. Then we wouldn't have had to suffer the likes of Ziggler and Corbin working multiple PPV championship matches to weak crowds and declining ratings. Surely someone backstage has got to be asking the question why the main roster seems so thin while there's dozens of great wrestlers who can't even get a locker in the performance centre because NXT is so crowded.

(The conspiracy take here is that HHH has deliberately withheld the best people from NXT in order to make himself the saviour of the main roster when he's seen as the one bringing up all the stars.)

7 hours ago, C.S. said:

The Voice of a Generation expertly shuts down a Twitter troll.

That's your takeaway from that? Because what I get from that is unprofessionalism & being cliché. How fucking long are people going to use & think the "mom's basement" comeback is witty?

And you wanna talk about thin skin? Look no further than Mauro Ranallo's jobber ass. 

The proper response would be no response & to just block the account.

34 minutes ago, El-P said:

So that was his plan when he closed down his school a few weeks ago. Interesting. Well, he was certainly a good trainer. As far as producing goes, who knows...

Figured it was a WWE deal since he was still running the school when he was doing stuff for Impact a few months ago. Plus you'd think AEW has a light enough schedule he would have been able to keep the school open. 

1 hour ago, El-P said:

So that was his plan when he closed down his school a few weeks ago. Interesting. Well, he was certainly a good trainer. As far as producing goes, who knows...

Explains the radio silence wrt anything Figure 4 Online-related as well. He was a regular rotating guest for Alvarez and just stopped in the past few months.

On 11/1/2019 at 7:25 PM, FMKK said:

They'd literally been better off just burning a billion dollars at this point. No Brock but they got the hokey clown mask geek. What a deal.

So true and so awful.  A real fuck your real sports presentation. Sorry Fox, Ronda's gone, you can have Brock for two weeks, but instead you get the real goofy shit. Amazing how quick Kofi went back to just another guy too.  Literally nothing about Smackdown has changed since coming to Fox aside from the intro video and whatever they do with the cameras now.

On 11/1/2019 at 7:56 PM, FMKK said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the appeal of Ciampa at all? Doesn't help that he looks like a hot dog that's been left under the heat lamp too long.

Not at all. Turned me off NXT and made me turn off SD too. Cannot stand that corny ass dork and will never get the appeal.