Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/28 - 11/03 - 1 Year went by so fast!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, he certainly is throwing his name out there, to say the least...

Where does the calling of Jay Lethal an Uncle Tom come from ? Although he's right about the T-shirt, Hogan and probably about a whole lot too, I wonder if that one is not a misstep... Not sure if pointing fingers to guys like Lethal is a good move as far as perception goes.

Can't wait to the the shit hitting the fan...

10 minutes ago, sek69 said:

It was on FS1, so that should be kept in mind. It's not a great number but people are in a real rush to dogpile on them for what everyone knew was going to be a crap number. 

I think it is a little scary to see so little of their audience followed them. Even something like 1.2 million would have looked better. I am thinking that 800k is what their diehard audience looks like these days.

For all their weaknesses, I think WWE has done a good job booking Becky as the badass babyface ace in the last couple of months. The simple fact that she does not just shut up and listen to her opponents run their mouth and berate her, and comes out and starts fighting, goes a long way in doing that. I know people felt that Sasha should have won the world title, and I can definitely see that, but they are going all in on Becky and treating her as a genuine top person, and that's something that I respect. She cuts good promos and is charismatic so that helps. 

I don't think Charlotte has been truly over in a long time, face or heel. She was in many ways the embodiment of WWE overbooking simple stuff during Ronda v. Becky, and while she gets a reaction and the Flair spots always get a pop, she just seems there, almost unimportant.