AEW Revolution

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a great signing for AEW and he'll be valuable to the company. I don't think it's a disappointment, but a lot of people do, to the point that I think these announcements are playing with fire unless you're signing someone at the John Cena level.

2 minutes ago, Loss said:

It's a great signing for AEW and he'll be valuable to the company. I don't think it's a disappointment, but a lot of people do, to the point that I think these announcements are playing with fire unless you're signing someone at the John Cena level.

Absolutely agree here

I guess WWE didn't sign Christian. This was reasonably the best option AEW had. Punk, Brock, and Cena were never realistic possibilities. Angle is broken down. Christian is a great get.

Not sure why anyone is disappointed, as it would've been a huge surprise without the hype announcement. As it is, it's still a pretty startling development considering that he was final four in the Rumble only a month ago.