KawadaSmile

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I dunno if they are any good but the concept of pretty boys in wrestling being actually pretty shocks me

Pretty Deadly are coming off a pretty good run as NXT: UK Tag champs, and I'm guessing they may be the ones who attacked the Creeds in the NXT parking lot. 

If you want to check them out, they had a good match with Smith & Carter in 2020, and good stuff with Mustache Mountain and Subculture in 2021. 

23 minutes ago, Reel said:

Pretty Deadly are coming off a pretty good run as NXT: UK Tag champs, and I'm guessing they may be the ones who attacked the Creeds in the NXT parking lot. 

If you want to check them out, they had a good match with Smith & Carter in 2020, and good stuff with Mustache Mountain and Subculture in 2021. 

A good pretty boy, working tag team.

I've zero idea what the payoff for the attack angle is other than them or a shocking MSK swerve.

3 hours ago, Alucard said:

Pretty Deadly are awesome. Major highlight of the past year+ of NXT UK. Love their various double team moves and catchy theme music too. Great characters.

I can't wait for them to show up on NXT 2.0 renamed Biggly Wiggly and Dingly Jingly and given circus theme music :lol:

Randy Orton going on Pat McAfee's show and dumping all over NXT for not teaching people how to protect their opponents was not something I expected to happen. I mean he's not wrong, but it was hilarious to hear him talk about how instead of selling he has to keep his guard up because "I don't wan my fuckin jaw broken".