Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - April 13/15, 2022

MoS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penta is just not hitting like he once did, though. He’s becoming a casualty to the bigger names, and while there’s some want to push him as a singles guy due to Fenix’s injury, he’s treading water until he comes back. It’s clear that Tony sees the most value in him as a tag performer right now. 

They can heat Penta back up at any time. Also, Penta hasn't had a banger of a singles match in AEW in a while and the vibe I get online is that people are sick of the taunt spamming. Watching live, though, it's obvious he's still over. I think putting him in the ring with one of the smartest workers going right now is a good move.

Quick note to anybody who is planning on recording tonight’s show on their DVR and watching it later, there is apparently supposed to be an overrun so set your timer accordingly!

I used to get burned by my cable company on a fairly regular basis when Raw and Nitro ran over and I was recording it for later because I wasn’t around to watch it due to work or whatever.

I mistimed things and missed the first ten minutes of the Punk-Penta opener - bummer - but I liked what I saw.

I have a bad feeling the bland ReDragon will win the Tag Team Titles tonight from Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus. I sure hope not.

5 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I mistimed things and missed the first ten minutes of the Punk-Penta opener - bummer - but I liked what I saw.

I have a bad feeling the bland ReDragon will win the Tag Team Titles tonight from Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus. I sure hope not.

I hope not either. 

Punk and Penta was pretty good. Unfortunately Penta is treading water until Fenix comes back. But there’s no shame in losing to Punk. 

Just now, sek69 said:

I can see ReDragon being transitional champs but Coach Tony doesn't seem to book like that.

Probably for the best.

ReDragon vs. FTR for the titles would be seen as a match between "NXT castoffs." Not my opinion - just what you know anti-AEW idiots would say. Never mind that both teams weren't there at the same time.