Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV 06/01 - 06/03 strap the rockets to WARDLOW

KawadaSmile

AEW living up to the "real sports" presentation with interim titles and arbitrary rankings. Dana White influence all the way.

In all seriousness, the rankings don't bother me all that much as long as the overall booking is appealing and makes sense. Moxley should be in position for a title reign/match anyway.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

It's not just about win-loss record. Strength of schedule matters as well. Daniel Garcia was a tougher opponent than JD Drake, which is how Moxley leapfrogged Wardlow in the rankings.

So Wardlow’s best bet now is the random dot com bowl, somewhere in Texas the week before Christmas?

Sorry, that kinda was begging for a little college football bowl season humor ;)

Why don't we call a spade a spade and call this for what it is. I'm so tired of Meltzer, the dirtsheets, and even PWO hiding and denying the truth!

CM Punk is clearly taking time off to go into rehab.

I'm glad he's finally seeking help for his out of control addiction to caffeine. 

4 minutes ago, Dav'oh said:

It's as old as wrestling itself: it's when they mix drugs that the problems start.

Punk was using lavender to get to sleep, then a skinny caramel moccachino walnut latte to wake up. It's how we lost Gino Hernandez.

Suddenly I’m imagining Punk in the Kramer role in the Seinfeld episode where Kramer wins free lattes for life as the ONLY offer of settlement in his lawsuit against a Starbucks like chain (he tried to sneak a large latte in his pants while going to a movie theatre)!

10 hours ago, SteveJRogers said:

Suddenly I’m imagining Punk in the Kramer role in the Seinfeld episode where Kramer wins free lattes for life as the ONLY offer of settlement in his lawsuit against a Starbucks like chain (he tried to sneak a large latte in his pants while going to a movie theatre)!

Mark Sterling as Jackie Chiles?

Meanwhile, in Paris

Can we get a baguette on the pic too so we can get even more cliché ? :lol: 

I mean, it's not their fault per say, it's the pathetic influencer/Instagram culture, but still. No wonder regular people get a traumatic shock when they come off the RER train at Gare du Nord, this gives such a totally warped idea of Paris... And really, there are so much more cooler and nicer place to go in the city than those awful luxury arrondissements full of awful people (as it was demonstrated by the last election).