Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 8/1-8/7 - Needs more tractors

Timbo Slice

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Bryan Alvarez reports that Becky suffered a separated shoulder on Saturday.

I figured she was hurt when she was offering her left hand during the post match handshake with Bianca. Becky's one tough mf to finish the match like that.

I have not watched any WWE product in literally years, but I am stuck somewhere with nothing to do for a while, so I thought I would check out Raw.

What the hell is wrong with Seth Rollins? He is acting like a combination of a community theatre reject and somebody with a traumatic brain injury. This promo is terrible.

5 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

What the hell is wrong with Seth Rollins? He is acting like a combination of a community theatre reject and somebody with a traumatic brain injury. This promo is terrible.

1 minute ago, The Thread Killer said:

Why does he keep doing that ridiculously contrived forced laugh? This is terrible. I thought he was bad enough the last time I saw him, but that was Shakespeare compared to this

His new character is basically The Joker, but I agree that the laugh is brutal. 

1 hour ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

Iyo/Bianca should be cool and what's the name of your Legends podcast Johnny?

Gideon Guys. It's me, a LoT superfan and my pal Vancouver actor Travis Woloshyn who's watching it for the first time. We're currently in the middle of season five. 

For those who don't know who we're talking about, this is Bishop. He had other more flamboyant suits. 

b6d09035b118c1e166cc90a3c913fa003447c857