Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/29 - 09/03 Roman's Reign is in jeopardy

KawadaSmile

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Aliyah over Raquel any day of the week. 

I almost wonder if they're winning, because they're such a middling team. It makes no sense that they made it past the first round, never mind to the finals.

The result seems like a foregone conclusion otherwise.

Edit: And I'll be damned - Aliyah and Raquel actually did it.

That match wouldn't've closed out Rampage. Having people so green in the "main event" of the biggest wrestling company in the world's flagship show, after Ziggler/Theory closed the show t'other week? Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're not fussed about hour three anymore (again).

Hey to be fair they wanted to make the women's titles mean something after all the drama that happened, so I give them props for the attempt even if it won't exactly set the ratings on fire. 

I'll give Hunter the same courtesy I gave TK when AEW started, the benefit of the doubt booking wise until the evidence proves otherwise. Even though he was running NXT, he never really had final say until now so I think it's only fair to hold what happens post Vince against him.

12 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Is Wade Barrett too broken down to be cleared to wrestle again? You would think they would want somebody from Wales to wrestle in Wales. Or is it probably going to be mostly English and Scottish fans there?

Given HHH's recent tendancy to rehire people previously canned, I'd like to see Tegan Nox return at Cardiff. I know she recently said she's not been able to wrestle elsewhere due to visa issues, so I don't know if that could affect a comeback. Alternatively, rehire Mason Ryan.

3 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Seems like the entire locker room is pissed at Wrestling Twitter over their treatment of Raquel & Aliyah winning the titles last night.

Corbin was popping off about this last night too, but I didn't really see anything other than "wow I didn't expect that" reactions. Was there really anything that bad other than I suppose the usual suspects with bad takes about everything?

Furthermore, if there was why would that be a surprise that a relatively unpushed duo being put over what seems to be the next big heel faction in the division didn't get the best reaction? It was a cool moment but it didn't really make a lot of sense booking wise.