Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV 11/2-11/4

sek69

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Dynamite will probably be fun, but the more important news is I got a job offer today for a higher paying position than the one I got laid off from last month. 

Many congratulations! 

Oh yeah and Dynamite will be good. Wish it would have more Starks on it. 

Bryan Alvarez on Observer Live:

"Yesterday I was told something big is happening on the show. And it's going to be one of those things like everyone's going to be talking about it. So I asked around and nobody would tell me anything but it was confirmed to me that something is happening tonight. I don't know what's happening tonight but I've been told from now several people that something is happening tonight and there's going to be a lot of chit-chat on Twitter after the show apparently." 

5 hours ago, sek69 said:

Dynamite will probably be fun, but the more important news is I got a job offer today for a higher paying position than the one I got laid off from last month. 

Congrats on the new job!!!!

As stated above, I also expect an Elite appearance. I know we will get great in-ring action, but I'm focused on Daddy Ass' birthday bash. National Scissoring Day was a success, so I have high hopes for the segment. 

2 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

Oh Christ. The only possible way to make a Jay Lethal segment worse is to add in fucking Jeff Jarrett. 

Maybe we can get Konnan on here next. What the fuck.

They work with AAA, it's theoretically possible Konnan could show up, but he's not physically able to do anything anymore.