Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/12 -12/18 It's called soccer

NintendoLogic

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Listen why do the rest of Judgement Day hang out with Dom? Does he have the SUPPLIES?

Just to be the dicks who bad influence'd the nerd with the famous dad. 

Or maybe they just hang out with him because he has a really exclusive Lego set that Finn is horny over. 

10 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Kylie Rae worked Main Event. Hope all is good with her.

You mean Briana Ray ?......

Considering she flamed out in AEW, then flamed out in IMPACT, then flamed out again on the indies, one can only hope she's gonna be fine but honestly, it is kinda scary. Yeah, I know, "the culture has changed", but that woman is obviously very fragile and I sure hope it doesn't lead to a relapse of whatever her issues are. I mean, in a perfect world, she main events Mania (or would have been the N°1 star of AEW's division).

What a shitty ass article.

"Matt Riddle personal life hasn't been so good". Wait, what ? Poor guy, for sure, he's a victim. 

"Riddles was acquitted of all charges". No he wasn't. The lawsuit was dropped.

As far as the girl, well, if ever something bad happens, no one will believe her because of her status as a sex-worker (see the slut shaming in the coms already). Apparently she's also a death-match worker in XPW (yikes, now that sounds like a poor life decision).

11 hours ago, sek69 said:

I get he's probably in a tough spot since WWE provided health care probably saved him several times, but when the guy responsible gets undeniably revealed as a sex pest who played with company money to pay off his mistresses maybe you should sit that one out when it comes time to discuss it now.

Kind of instructive as to how people in power can operate. You have money, you can choose how to dispense charity and make people indebted to you. Calling people out on their shit imperils your livelihood. 

A lot of people had a father/child type of relationship with Vince. I don't think it is bad or tasteless for Regal to express his deep admiration and respect for Vince as a guy who literally saved his life paying for Regal's rehabs and keeping him employed in the industry he loves for 20 extra years he might not have had otherwise. Regal is clearly very emotional when it comes to what Vince has done for him and should be free to express that without getting piled on because Vince is a shithead. It's not any different than a family member doing something shitty but you don't stop loving them.

1 hour ago, strobogo said:

It's not any different than a family member doing something shitty but you don't stop loving them.

"Uncle Fred was so nice to me. yeah, he sexually harassed younger women at work and that's actually why they outed him from his own company, but he was sooo good and supportive to me, I love him nonetheless"

Fuck that shit. He can thank WWE all he wants to, he doesn't need to single out Vince, not in this context. And really "whatever he's going through" is just bad taste. Not to mention Regal is not some retired wrestler under a legacy deal. He's coming back as a Vice President of the company that got rid of Vince just a few months ago. Timing. 

1 hour ago, Al said:

Kind of instructive as to how people in power can operate. You have money, you can choose how to dispense charity and make people indebted to you. 

Which is why charity sucks and is part of the domination scheme. 

20 minutes ago, El-P said:

"Uncle Fred was so nice to me. yeah, he sexually harassed younger women at work and that's actually why they outed him from his own company, but he was sooo good and supportive to me, I love him nonetheless"

Fuck that shit. He can thank WWE all he wants to, he doesn't need to single out Vince, not in this context. And really "whatever he's going through" is just bad taste. Not to mention Regal is not some retired wrestler under a legacy deal. He's coming back as a Vice President of the company that got rid of Vince just a few months ago. Timing.

Which is why charity sucks and is part of the domination scheme. 

Yes, that is usually how it works. People do bad things and the people that love them usually still love them despite that. And in the context of the response, it was specifically about Vince personally doing Regal a solid with regards to AEW and his WWE contract.

1 hour ago, strobogo said:

And in the context of the response, it was specifically about Vince personally doing Regal a solid with regards to AEW and his WWE contract.

It doesn't matter one bit. It's tone deaf as fuck. 

Also : he was nice to him about his contract.... after he fired his ass. Oh wait, it was that evil Nick Khan probably.

2 hours ago, Alucard said:

Felt like a hotshot way to end Mandy's epic reign on a random episode instead of New Years Evil, but a cool moment nonetheless. 

There are rumors that Mandy posted something especially racy on her OnlyFans and that's what led to the quick title switch.