Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/12 -12/18 It's called soccer

NintendoLogic

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To quote the great Dennis Green, THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY ARE. They've always been 3 green workers but now they don't have someone great like Swerve to bail them out.  I recall B-Fab having an attempt at a match in NXT that was near Jenna-Sharmell territory, but they wanted her on TV. 

Now to be fair, I think the rehire was great as a morale boost to the locker room, with that move Hunter let them know it was a new era and he would be undoing the moves Vince was making that were very unpopular. 

2 hours ago, rovert said:

I've zero understanding of American Football. 

But WWE wise Top Dollah just knows to say the right things around Triple H and that's it reputation wise. He isn't talked up by his peers on a "give him a chance basis" of anything.

He was traded around various NFL teams for YEARS despite achieving nothing. Knows the art of self preservation to an annoying degree:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._J._Francis

Looks like his career was basically several teams stashing him on their practice squad, which is where they put guys they want to keep around to fill holes if someone gets hurt. 

2 hours ago, strobogo said:

The Hit Row rehire is the weirdest of all of HHH's rehires. A group that was barely on TV a month, where three of the four were barely trained, and the fourth was their leader and star and now in a different company. 

I'd never want to call into question Mr. Levesque's iconogropy or general artistic/cultural tastes, but Hit Row would seem to check a box. 

Great near-fall towards the end with Argentina's third. I thought the highspots were very well-timed, with enough space inbetween to let things breathe and sink in. Rodrigo de Paul with the Rumble ironman stint, lasting 102 minutes of go-go-go smashmouth in-your-face. Clean finish and the right team won; it's about time they pulled the trigger on Messi.