Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/12 -12/18 It's called soccer

NintendoLogic

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, EnviousStupid said:

So, does anyone think Mandy will continue wrestling after being released? I wouldn't be surprised if she gets offers, but something tells me she'll do just fine financially with how much she made over the years and even now with her site. 

If I'm TK I'd at least make an offer, but I wouldn't blame her if she just said fuck all that wrestling noise.

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

That GUNTHER/ Ricochet match was fucking outstanding.

He's great in general, but he's especially great against smaller dudes. They get over by flipping around him and he looks like a monster when he caves their goddamn chest in when he finally catches them. 

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

So, tell us again how good Top Dolla is, and how Hit Row didn't need Swerve......

He is, and they didn't.

But, sure, comparing a rookie with two years experience (max!) to someone who has been on the indies for 20 years is definitely fair...

10 hours ago, C.S. said:

He is, and they didn't.

But, sure, comparing a rookie with two years experience (max!) to someone who has been on the indies for 20 years is definitely fair...

Not even trying to compare them per say, but the act is dead in the water without him. They got that initial return pop and it's been diminishing returns ever since...

and while I congratulate Dolla on his massive weight loss, are we really trying to pretend he is good in the ring? I mean, he is basic at best, and that dive attempt tonight was so fucking bad that Michael Cole actually said "Good thing he doesn't try that very often" on national television.

3 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

and while I congratulate Dolla on his massive weight loss, are we really trying to pretend he is good in the ring? I mean, he is basic at best, and that dive attempt tonight was so fucking bad that Michael Cole actually said "Good thing he doesn't try that very often" on national television.

Dolla is a rookie with two years of experience and very little time in NXT. Of course he's not Bryan Danielson in the ring (and he probably never will be, given his style and body type).

The botch was bad - very bad - but someone with more experience would realize they shouldn't be doing moves that don't suit their body type and character. He's still learning. 

Plus, he said his legs gave out on him, which is fair enough.

I won't act like Dolla is a great worker right now - he's still too young in the business for that, and not everyone can be an instant natural like Bron Breakker - but I definitely see the potential future upside.

Forget about the botch and everyone enjoying that online.  Top Dolla may be the worst wrestler I've ever seen, or at least in some time.  Nonsense like Bray, Howdy Doody, even Kane & Katie Vick are embarrassing to actual civilized adults but at least its some version of pro wrestling nonsense.  This guy is so awful at everything he does, from approaching and entering the ring to moving around and pretending to fake fight.  I could in theory explain most wrestlecrap as the nonsense we put up with in between the good stuff, but this guy is just so unprofessionally bad. 

He's where I imagine backyard feds would draw the line and say they only work with serious professionals.  Two left feet doesn't even begin to do him justice.  Perhaps two left feet on on mismatched legs and a missing chromosome?  Good grief.

I've zero understanding of American Football. 

But WWE wise Top Dollah just knows to say the right things around Triple H and that's it reputation wise. He isn't talked up by his peers on a "give him a chance basis" of anything.

He was traded around various NFL teams for YEARS despite achieving nothing. Knows the art of self preservation to an annoying degree:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._J._Francis

He also went undrafted before he signed with his first team in 2013. If anything, it should've almost been a red flag (of course, in pro football, several undrafted signees can have good careers anyway but in Top Dolla's case, you don't do 7 teams in 5 seasons (including TWO stints with the Dolphins) without some questions arising about your attitude.)

I just don’t think wrestlers that can’t work should be learning on the job on live TV & risking their health and potentially the well being of anyone they’re in the ring with. He doesn’t even look like he’s been trained how is he on live TV on the main roster!?