Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 1/22 - 1/28 MY CLIENT BROCK PURDY

NintendoLogic

Detroit vs Ravens would honestly be heart-breaking. You either get a Cinderella story being crushed at the final moment, or a generational QB who already gets so much shit getting even more of that. 

Would be better than KC vs 49ers, tho. And I like the Niners. Brock Purdy getting carried by McCaffrey to a SB win, yuck.

Ravens vs KC is fucking immense, on the other hand. Ratings-wise I don't know how you can do better than Lamar Jackson vs Pat Mahomes.

As a Green Bay Packers fan, this season felt like a fever dream. I didn't expect to even be in the playoff picture, let alone making the playoffs & winning a game in the playoffs. Our future looks bright. That being said, I'm tired of losing to the 49ers all the damn time in the postseason, so I'm pulling for anyone but them, even the Detroit Lions from the same NFC North division as the Packers. 

Ravens Vs. Lions is what I'm hoping for. End this dumb Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce Chiefs side story nonsense.

1 hour ago, Coffey said:

As a Green Bay Packers fan, this season felt like a fever dream. I didn't expect to even be in the playoff picture, let alone making the playoffs & winning a game in the playoffs. Our future looks bright. That being said, I'm tired of losing to the 49ers all the damn time in the postseason, so I'm pulling for anyone but them, even the Detroit Lions from the same NFC North division as the Packers. 

Ravens Vs. Lions is what I'm hoping for. End this dumb Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce Chiefs side story nonsense.

The Packers were SO CLOSE too. What a heartbreaker. And I agree. As a middle aged man I shouldn’t even know who Taylor Swift is. Get her off my TV.

1 hour ago, ...TG said:

I woke my dog up when I laughed out loud at Punk saying "I can separate business from personal".

Well, he's not the one who left money on the table by refusing to work with other people to capitalize on the situation (which, yes, was partly of his own making). That'd be The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega.

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

I wouldn't say she's had more chances, but she's cast perfectly fine as the manager to the Viking Cosplayers. No need to get her in the ring. At least it was short and people are liking Ivy Nile.

I'm fine with her being the women's division JTTS so that folks aren't taking L's they don't need to.

It's funny how well Punk plays with others when he's in there with someone just as carny as he is (and I say that in the best meaning possible).

It seems pretty clear by now that he didn't think the Bucks deserved to be in the position they were in AEW (in terms of management not as a top act) and Kenny was just caught in the crossfire.  Which makes it all the more humorous he's so happy now back in the company run by the "doofus son in law" from his famous pipe bomb.

5 hours ago, sek69 said:

It's funny how well Punk plays with others when he's in there with someone just as carny as he is (and I say that in the best meaning possible).

Or rather when he's in there where he can't afford to act like an asshole because he's not in position of supposed power. Let's be real, WWE doesn't need CM Punk at all. It's just a bunch of bonus ratings point for them, and the satisfaction of sticking it to AEW, from their point of view (which is highly debatable, all things considered). They were hot as fuck without him, if he leaves, they don't even blink. He has exactly zero pull over there right now. And it's not like WWE would be afraid of Punk going back to AEW either.

Cody speaking the truth in that promo was insanely ironic too. It's like he was actually dropping a pipe bomb, but without any gimmick needed. And you know he actually means it too, since he's friends with the Bucks still.