Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Royal Rumble 2024

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Jade changed this match around. What was a mess barely held together by Jordynne, Bayley and Chelsea turned into a heated and dramatic match.

Shoutout to Tiffany Straton too. She impressed me.

I'm stoked for Bayley but it feels like this is their attempt to recreate Sami from last year, only she has a fraction of the momentum he did. And that may be kind. But I'm looking forward to the return of the hugger (apologies to Luis Mante & Hyo). 

What about Jade/Bianca vs. Kabuki Warriors at Mania?

1 minute ago, Dav'oh said:

I didn't know LA Knight had such big tits. Respectfully.

You haven't seen Nick Aldis because he's wearing a suit. But I'm telling you....

(this thread is now officially odd as fuck)

And it's 3:30 am here. And I have no interest in watching this apart to see how ridiculously bloated Orton and Styles are.

29 minutes ago, El-P said:

I never want to hear anything about how WWE's women roster is so much better than AEW's or TNA's after watching this.

One of the commentators said something about seemingly every woman being an athletic specimen. And it’s great to see athletic women. But they all blend together and it becomes incredibly bland.

Just now, Al said:

One of the commentators said something about seemingly every woman being an athletic specimen. And it’s great to see athletic women. But they all blend together and it becomes incredibly bland.

Yeah, that what struck me, as someone unfamiliar with the product. No one really stood out off the workers I did not know. Apart from Stratton, because she also displayed shitload of character.

1 minute ago, Al said:

WWE's top women are better than anywhere else but the quality drops off a cliff after that. Both AEW and TNA have better rosters from top to bottom.

Just now, sek69 said:

WWE's top women are better than anywhere else but the quality drops off a cliff after that.

Yeah, no shit. I was not impressed. Of course, the top talent is the best, but that's been established for a long time.

1 minute ago, El-P said:

LA Knight being the exact same mofo he was in TNA, doing the exact same routine. Fucking hilarious when you think about it. 

He sucks, YEAH!! #BillDeMottWasRight (about that and nothing else)

1 minute ago, WingedEagle said:

Can't LA Knight suck without Bill DeMott being right about anything? I may be old but I'm not too old to know that "Yeah" dude is mid.

Point taken, but in the case of the useless DeMott, even a broken clock is right twice a day.