Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

Guys I suggest you watch this ASAP as it may get taken down quickly.

The Fit Finlays

Never seen this online before. Aired on Irish TV last year - a real documentary backed by real film bodies. It is pretty great.

Another note you can and SHOULD watch the video in 1080p.

Thanks for the link, man. That was fucking awesome. Seriously, if anyone hasn't seen this do so ASAP. It's outstanding.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know why they released referee Scott Armstrong in February 2010 only to bring him back a year later and immediately give him the Elimination Chamber main event and HHH vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania? Was it just a case of "We forgot we were trying to downplay the refs and pretend they all don't have names when we gave you this angle with CM Punk, so now we have to fire you because the fans are cheering you."?

Maybe this warrants a thread, maybe not, but ever since they started this angle on RAW I can't figure out why John Cena would get so mad at the implication he had sex with AJ. She's portrayed as a hot (if not a little crazy) woman, it kind of makes Cena look like a dork for so adamantly denying it.

Maybe this warrants a thread, maybe not, but ever since they started this angle on RAW I can't figure out why John Cena would get so mad at the implication he had sex with AJ. She's portrayed as a hot (if not a little crazy) woman, it kind of makes Cena look like a dork for so adamantly denying it.

It's because it's not true. Cena's a Boy Scout who doesn't tell a lie.

Then the question becomes why is he such a square for turning down such a hot chick. Considering the makeup of the writing team, I keep thinking they're going to do a Very Special Episode of RAW where we find out the allegations are false because Cena's actually gay.

Then the question becomes why is he such a square for turning down such a hot chick. Considering the makeup of the writing team, I keep thinking they're going to do a Very Special Episode of RAW where we find out the allegations are false because Cena's actually gay.

He's not turning her down because she's not offering. It's all a total lie on Vickie's part.

I may hate this angle, but by God I'll explain it. :lol:

Speaking of Vickie, on RAW tonight you saw her at her worst and at her best. The lines she's forced to recite in scripted shit like the opener w/ Cena are so bad, but she's trying. Then you have the bit with her and Vince that seemed a lot more "on the fly" and she's freaking great.

The thing that bothers me the most about A.J. is that WWE has portrayed her as a literal child. Like she's a twelve-year-old running around or something.

I didn't watch a single second of RAW tonight & I don't feel like I missed anything. I think the ship has finally sailed for me.