Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday Morning Slam is the bestest. Remember you can't strike to the head also:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've been watching this every weekend, and I also really dug this match. McGillicutty is pretty worthless and has a horrible look, but the SMS style seems to suit him better. He even busted out his dad's old rope flip bump and that set up to the above 619 was awesome.

Inoki's done a few things that make Vince McMahon seem like a pretty rational guy.

I wish we could get a proper, objective, filled with true stories and "true stories", English language book about his life. I never touch wrestling bios anymore but that's no way that wouldn't be one hell of a book. Won't happen in a million years, of course, but still.

Lots of fine choice quotes there. And wow, but he really hates Kevin Nash. I've long been a staunch detractor of Big Sexy myself, but Morton acts like Nash fucked every one of his wives.

It's not a legit account, dude.

I know, but the quotes are legit. I've heard a couple of those sayings directly from Ricky himself, and several others from interviews and anecdotes.

Two or three weeks ago I bookmarked a few cool youtube channels: one with a metric load of AWA, one with 70s MSG WWWF title matches and one called Monsoon Classic with a lot of 91-93 WCW and WWF from the syndicated TV shows. Well it may just be my lack of luck but it looks like WWE is going heavily after youtube channels because all of those are now gone. I'm sure this is news to none of you.

Loss, GH: I don't have access to the multimedia forum so if this already exists please tell me to STFU. It may be worthwhile to have a thread of cool youtube channels. I believe that this guy used to post with a different account before and he may open one but you'd have to be looking for it to find it. Thoughts?

Well it may just be my lack of luck

I'm sure this is news to none of you.

please tell me to STFU.

Geez dude, that's an awful lot of self-deprecation. Relax, we're all just working stiffs, talking about tumblers who wear underwear outside and pretend to fight. No need for the "I respect the business!" or "I bow to your clearly superior knowledge!" self-flagellation. It brings back memories of Chris Coey's swarm of simpering fanboys, all afraid to offend the wise old master, which is never an atmosphere conducive to useful discourse.

Well it may just be my lack of luck

I'm sure this is news to none of you.

please tell me to STFU.

Geez dude, that's an awful lot of self-deprecation. Relax, we're all just working stiffs, talking about tumblers who wear underwear outside and pretend to fight. No need for the "I respect the business!" or "I bow to your clearly superior knowledge!" self-flagellation. It brings back memories of Chris Coey's swarm of simpering fanboys, all afraid to offend the wise old master, which is never an atmosphere conducive to useful discourse.

Relax, we've known Jose for a long time. He's being overly deferential as a joke. :)

And yes, feel free to start the thread. You can do that in the main forum if you like.