Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this RF's attempt at the documentary Heavy Metal Parking Lot or is he just exploiting poor unfortunates?
Ok silly question.

Is this RF's attempt at the documentary Heavy Metal Parking Lot or is he just exploiting poor unfortunates?
Ok silly question.

I made it about 10 seconds into that video. Why did he make that guy say his last name?

Enough out of you, RF.

I agree with fly. 1998, this would have been pretty interesting.

Watching Sting/Muta at Bash '89.

I always thought it was weird how the TV Title is defended on PPV. Clash I could understand, as well as one of the myriad weekly programs NWA/WCW has in those days. But it's a "TV Title". It should be on TV.

The TV title was always weird like that. It was established to draw television ratings by putting marquee matches on television. But titles would often change hand on house shows. Heck, the single night tournament after Dusty had to vacate was held on a house show.

Did the tag titles change either last year or 2012 on a house show? I know TNA changed the tag titles to the Wolves last month at a house show.

Epico and Primo won the tag titles from Kofi and Evan Bourne on a house show in Jan. 2012.

Watched the Wrestlemania 14 rewind, and they make a lot of Michaels's well known issues at the time. If he flakes on them again, who do they put opposite Austin for the presumably vacant WWF title in the main event? Does it hurt Austin at all going forward to beat an upper mid career like Rock or Helmsley, or is he so over it doesn't matter?

Watched the Wrestlemania 14 rewind, and they make a lot of Michaels's well known issues at the time. If he flakes on them again, who do they put opposite Austin for the presumably vacant WWF title in the main event? Does it hurt Austin at all going forward to beat an upper mid career like Rock or Helmsley, or is he so over it doesn't matter?

I question whether they needed a "WrestleMania moment" to solidify his position at all, really.

Wait, Kerry's WWF finisher was a spinning...bitchslap?

That's what he just used to beat some jobber on the Oct 91 MSG show.

It's the discus punch. It just didn't look great often by that time.

Awful on this match, at any rate.

Did the tag titles change either last year or 2012 on a house show? I know TNA changed the tag titles to the Wolves last month at a house show.

Epico and Primo won the tag titles from Kofi and Evan Bourne on a house show in Jan. 2012.

I was actually there live for this and recorded it. I don't think I ever posted it online though...

In a great moment of being a know it all that knows absolutely nothing, my friend Sean asked at the beginning of the match who I thought would win and CLEARLY it was going to be Air Bourne since how often do title changes happen at a house show, dummy?

I question whether they needed a "WrestleMania moment" to solidify his position at all, really.

Considering the internet butt hurt concerning Bryan and Punk allegedly leaving partly due to getting dropped from the Main Event spot, I'd say getting "the WrestleMania moment" was, and still is, a big deal when it comes to the careers of wrestling characters.