Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network - Unadvertised features

goodhelmet

OK, yesterday, I was surprised to see the Goldust ... In His Own Words feature. We've seen Mr. Perfect skits, the Blow Away Diet and Loss was telling me about other things he saw on the network today. What have you seen that made you think, "I wasn't expecting to see that!"

So far, the unadvertised features I have seen are...

Goldust... In His Own Words

Brodus Clay and the making of the Brawling Buddies Commercial

I saw the Men on a Mission video. There's also a segment on the Shockmaster that has aired a few times. I had no idea DX parodied the Shockmaster thing on RAW. I think I have underrated how "legendary" that whole thing is.

I just saw this earlier today on the network. Also, this is random but former DVDVR poster, and current UFC fighter Tom Lawlor did the Shockmaster bit as his UFC weigh-in entrance a couple of years ago.

I just saw Buddy Rose's Blow Away Diet commercial on the live stream. It was as good as the first time I saw it.

Is is the real version? There was a version a while back from either a DVD or 24/7 that had Jerry Lawler doing voiceover for some reason

I didn't notice who was doing voice over. It may have been Lawler.

I just saw Buddy Rose's Blow Away Diet commercial on the live stream. It was as good as the first time I saw it.

Is is the real version? There was a version a while back from either a DVD or 24/7 that had Jerry Lawler doing voiceover for some reason

I didn't notice who was doing voice over. It may have been Lawler.

It's airing right now, it's not Lawler doing the voice on the version that is airing.

I marked out so much for that. Hadn't seen that in years and it was as funny as I remembered

So far the random things they put on the "commercial breaks" have been as entertaining as the content on the live stream. I'm hoping they start putting all of that stuff VOD once the issues with VOD are sorted out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...