WrestleMania 30 (Yes! yes! yes! Yes!)

goodhelmet

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be "that guy" but I couldn't help it

Da Meltz

A second excellent match. A long technical match, first half of HHH working the shoulder and using a chicken wing crossface and another crossface. Bryan reversed into his own crossface. Bryan did two straight topes. late as well as a sunset flip power bomb. Bryan kicked out of pedigree. He went for another and Bryan kicked him in the head and pinned him with the Busaiku knee. They went 26:00, not a match of the year or probably even the week, anything, but it got a few "This is awesome" chants and was the caliber of a good PPV main event.

It's like he really liked it but can't bring himself to praise it :lol:

The tag title match was fun. The post-match was my favorite part. It was a good way to kick things off and done very well.

The opening was a blast albeit a bit annoying because that time could have been spent on a match.

Bryan-HHH was very good except Trips was a little reckless at times in protecting Bryan. Although, that probably added to the match. I loved Bryan getting the decisive win.

The Shield mopping the ring with the old farts was exactly how it should have gone down. The crowd seemed a little taken aback by it though. I still enjoyed how it was booked.

The Battle Royal was a mess in the first half, but the second half was outstanding. Kofi's "save" was his craziest yet. And my God that finish. I'm marking the fuck out right now.

With that, I probably won't return until after the show. Some of you guys seem a bit ahead of me in what's going on. I don't want to be spoiled for the remainder of the show.