Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 30 (Yes! yes! yes! Yes!)

goodhelmet

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of like this. It started with Wyatt pushing Cena into a dangerous territory, and then choking down on him, but then it becomes this metatextual traditional WWE superhero match, chinlock and all, with Cena coming back heroically in the traditional old WWF style.

I think the issue is more that WM crowds have their minds made up about Cena and nothing can be done to overcome the reaction he's destined to get. Period. Nothing.

It isn't that they are/were shitting on Cena though, it was just a weird crowd reaction, they seemed restless and unsure.

Had a weird premonition that Cena goes heel tonight and costs Bryan the belt.

I think the issue is more that WM crowds have their minds made up about Cena and nothing can be done to overcome the reaction he's destined to get. Period. Nothing.

It isn't that they are/were shitting on Cena though, it was just a weird crowd reaction, they seemed restless and unsure.

Had a weird premonition that Cena goes heel tonight and costs Bryan the belt.

They tend not to have such big changes at Mania anymore.

Wyatt/Cena was pretty disappointing. The crowd just wasn't buying the narrative of the match because they aren't going to get behind Cena. And at this point I can't blame him. Cena is still a merch king and a big draw, but even I as a huge fan of his as a worker absolutely cannot care less about this "Cena cemented his legacy again!" story. Very disappointing finish.